Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stress-test on Satursday, May 7th!
05-05-2016, 17:11, (This post was last modified: 05-05-2016, 17:13 by bartold.)
Stress-test on Satursday, May 7th!
[Image: 273.jpg]

Greetings!

You are all welcome to join another stress-test on Satursday, May 7th! As in the last week, we want to check the servers’ current performance before the upcoming Steam launch. The stress-test will start on EU server at 8 p.m. CEST. Join us and invite all of your friends from Gloria Victis - together we will make this battle memorable!

Thank you in advance and see you on the battlefield!
PR Manager, Designer

If you'd have any problem, please send us logs (Steam\SteamApps\common\Gloria Victis\gv_Data\output_log.txt
OR
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\LocalLow\Black Eye Games Sp z o o_\Gloria Victis) to support@gloriavictisgame.com with a problem description.
05-05-2016, 17:54,
RE: Stress-test on Satursday, May 7th!
i will try be there.
[Image: Assianaturaxxx.jpg]
05-05-2016, 18:32, (This post was last modified: 05-05-2016, 18:33 by WilsonMG.)
Little early in the day for the US Central (1300 I think). I usually can't get away for some game time until after 2000 my time. How long is it expected to last?
06-05-2016, 14:31,
Hi Wilson,

Last week it lasted 2 hours or so.
But depending on how things go - there may be some battles afterwards.
"Guys, PopeFranz one of the best healers in the game" - RipperX
06-05-2016, 17:16,
Sounds good Smile
06-05-2016, 18:25,
Would love to have been able to join you guys but will be out of town...have fun!
07-05-2016, 23:37,
Thanks everyone for participating in the today’s stress-test!

Although there was 50% more players than last week, the servers’ performance was a lot better than during the last test. We have gathered an insane amount of data so we will be able to resolve a lot of issues reducing the server’s performance in a short time. Moreover, we have found few reasons causing the client-side performance drops – as soon as we are done with improving the servers’ performance, we will focus on the client-side optimization.

Thank you once again and see you in the another test next week!
PR Manager, Designer

If you'd have any problem, please send us logs (Steam\SteamApps\common\Gloria Victis\gv_Data\output_log.txt
OR
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\LocalLow\Black Eye Games Sp z o o_\Gloria Victis) to support@gloriavictisgame.com with a problem description.
08-05-2016, 07:18,
Sorry I missed it, timing was not good for me.

Sounds like some very positive findings. Looking forward to the results!
- Man needs a predator