Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Updates Early Access launch date announced!
05-06-2016, 13:46,
RE: Early Access launch date announced!
What kind of headstart are we talking about?
05-06-2016, 14:10,
You will be able to play the game 1-2 days before people from Steam come along.
"Guys, PopeFranz one of the best healers in the game" - RipperX
05-06-2016, 14:31,
amazing
congratulates and good luck in steam
05-06-2016, 14:41, (This post was last modified: 05-06-2016, 14:48 by SrBebop.)
Glad to see you're doing an awesome work.

But, I have one question that has been in my mind quite some time. ^^

With the Steam release around the corner and maybe the wave of new players.
There is any plan to cap account per faction or restrict in some way people making two characters in opposite factions to Stalk / Spy the enemy?
[Image: e7f379d109.png]
05-06-2016, 16:09,
Happy times ahead! Big Grin
Svea Rike
05-06-2016, 18:06, (This post was last modified: 05-06-2016, 18:24 by Hellzer.)
I don't think this was a good idea because you haven't worked out the main issues of the game yet.

1. Arrows > Shields (Shields definitely need some tweaking/fixing) because right now combat is too hack & slash style and you can't block arrows most of the time.

2. Alts of different nation + multi-account boxing = Spies = Unreliable nation chat. (Make 1 nation limit per account. If you chose Ismirs, you can't play for Mids unless you delete your Ismir character.) That way players can feel the bond between them and their nation, be forced to siege and defend and not just back and forth character switch to whoever has more zones occupied at that time.
Or at least make that you can't transfer items between different nation deposit boxes.

3. Remove friendly-fire in castle/village zones so people don't grief those who are AFK or crafting and when sieges happen people don't turn traitors out of nowhere because they're simply not in a group with you and you caught their random blow or an arrow.

4. Tournaments are way too experience heavy. (Compared to mob grinding, tournaments make it way too easy to level up.) Fix: Put some new higher level mobs all around the maps with some interesting locations that have unique resources that people need. Good way to contest the whole map instead of logging in everyday just for the tournaments.

5. Game needs money sinks. Currency is only needed for recipes and inventory bags. When you have those - it becomes worthless. In my opinion item repairs should cost way more and only blacksmith NPCs should be able to repair them. That would make things more realistic and currency would stay more valuable throughout the game.

These issues should have been addressed before the Steam pre-alpha release.

p.s. Fix the god damned storage space. It's unbalanced, too small and it's messy. This game is supposed to be a crafting sandbox, no?
05-06-2016, 18:45,
So I do not have any steam account atm, can I still play the game without steam after this launch? or do I need to download steam, to be able to access the game?

thanks
05-06-2016, 18:58,
(05-06-2016, 18:45)RD2play Wrote: So I do not have any steam account atm, can I still play the game without steam after this launch? or do I need to download steam, to be able to access the game?

thanks

I believe you will need a Steam account.
05-06-2016, 19:05,
(05-06-2016, 18:58)Achilleslastand Wrote:
(05-06-2016, 18:45)RD2play Wrote: So I do not have any steam account atm, can I still play the game without steam after this launch? or do I need to download steam, to be able to access the game?

thanks

I believe you will need a Steam account.

OK cool, thanks will look into getting it!
05-06-2016, 23:39,
The gods are on your side.

[Image: tumblr_njqh4fq4lU1tdy0nco1_500.gif]