Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Updates HEADSTART!
08-06-2016, 18:17,
RE: HEADSTART!
Hello, it seems problems still here. cant get into game world. progress bar is not filling.
and there still no steam key.
08-06-2016, 18:20,
(08-06-2016, 17:54)Gyroc Wrote: Server [EUEast]Eastovia1 have problem like before, but now bar move, but not for maximum.
And [EUWest]Wolfield2 have same problem, bar just not move.

Working on it, thanks for report!

(08-06-2016, 18:06)sasser Wrote: hi where can I get the steam key? in the dashboard is nothing to see.

greetings

You will get the Steam key after EA launch - it will be in your website dashboard.
PM Manager, Designer

If you'd have any problem, please send us logs (Steam\SteamApps\common\Gloria Victis\gv_Data\output_log.txt
OR
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\LocalLow\Black Eye Games Sp z o o_\Gloria Victis) to support@gloriavictisgame.com with a problem description.
08-06-2016, 18:23,
Bartold i think there is an issue on website. website takes me to http://gloriavictisgame.com/user when i click to dashboard. I have to type /panel to address bar to reach panel every time. I believe this may occur some problems in future.
08-06-2016, 18:28,
(08-06-2016, 18:23)corviuse Wrote: Bartold i think there is an issue on website. website takes me to http://gloriavictisgame.com/user when i click to dashboard. I have to type /panel to address bar to reach panel every time. I believe this may occur some problems in future.

I dont have any problems... What browser are you using?
IGN: Beleg
Guild: WitchHunters
Faction: Midlanders
08-06-2016, 18:59,
New hotfix was applied!
PM Manager, Designer

If you'd have any problem, please send us logs (Steam\SteamApps\common\Gloria Victis\gv_Data\output_log.txt
OR
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\LocalLow\Black Eye Games Sp z o o_\Gloria Victis) to support@gloriavictisgame.com with a problem description.
08-06-2016, 19:01,
its same in mozilla / chrome
08-06-2016, 19:57,
http://i.imgur.com/o7rJTwx.png

I'm under dashboard page as shown and I don't see where my steam key is?
08-06-2016, 20:23,
Steam keys will be given to you at Steam Early Access launch - we couldn't do it earlier due to Steam policy.
PM Manager, Designer

OR
08-06-2016, 21:02,
Steam Early Access launch is today?
08-06-2016, 21:20,
Will be free to play on steam or just early acess to those who buy the game?