Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact [email protected]

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Updates HEADSTART!
08-06-2016, 21:28,
RE: HEADSTART!
In my dashboard the key to steam does not appear, it is normal? how soon appear? I have the game for more than a year ago.
08-06-2016, 21:34,
We do our best to launch EA today, we have a lot of work but we just earned next levels of no sleeping! Smile
@yuuhxsan - it will be buy to play at EA, though the model will change after final release. Read our FAQ for more info: http://gloriavictisgame.com/application/index/faq
PM Manager, Designer

If you'd have any problem, please send us logs (Steam\SteamApps\common\Gloria Victis\gv_Data\output_log.txt
OR
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\LocalLow\Black Eye Games Sp z o o_\Gloria Victis) to [email protected] with a problem description.
08-06-2016, 22:12,
(08-06-2016, 21:28)Cromdar Wrote: In my dashboard the key to steam does not appear, it is normal? how soon appear? I have the game for more than a year ago.

Steam Key should appear in the dashboard when Early Access hits on Steam sometime today.
08-06-2016, 22:35,
Headstart was pretty smooth.

Success!
Svea Rike
08-06-2016, 22:44,
(08-06-2016, 22:12)Tybost Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 21:28)Cromdar Wrote: In my dashboard the key to steam does not appear, it is normal? how soon appear? I have the game for more than a year ago.

Steam Key should appear in the dashboard when Early Access hits on Steam sometime today.
Thanks mate.
08-06-2016, 23:57,
The headstart will last for few more hours, as we are working on providing more servers to have a smooth Early Access launch.

Thank you for your patience!
PM Manager, Designer

If you'd have any problem, please send us logs (Steam\SteamApps\common\Gloria Victis\gv_Data\output_log.txt
OR
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\LocalLow\Black Eye Games Sp z o o_\Gloria Victis) to [email protected] with a problem description.
09-06-2016, 04:49, (This post was last modified: 10-06-2016, 14:29 by Ash.)
So uhm... Question, I have founded my guild twice now, because every time I log off, it deletes my guild.

Issue Fixed! Thanks devs
09-06-2016, 06:39, (This post was last modified: 09-06-2016, 07:18 by Razimus.)
Awesome, patching the game now!

Glad I got to play alpha last few weeks, really learned a lot bout the game. Cool mechanics, really like it! Just made a char.
09-06-2016, 12:50,
(08-06-2016, 23:57)bartold Wrote: The headstart will last for few more hours, as we are working on providing more servers to have a smooth Early Access launch.

Thank you for your patience!
Any news? I am waiting my steam key.
Follow my MMO blog / Segui il mio Blog dedicato agli MMO
AlphAtomix @ mmorpgitalia
09-06-2016, 14:30,
We are still working on the servers architecture to perform the launch as soon as possible and to have a smooth release. Thank you for patience!
PM Manager, Designer

OR