Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Updates STEAM LAUNCH!
10-06-2016, 00:41, (This post was last modified: 11-06-2016, 02:34 by bartold.)
STEAM LAUNCH!
[Image: 279.jpg]

Early Access launched!

2 years after getting Greenlit, thanks to the intensive full-time work of our team, Gloria Victis finally moved to Steam Early Access. We have waited with launch until now to make sure the game will be polished enough to meet your expectations. However, we know that we can achieve a lot more together, so we encourage the players to discuss the game and its core features, as well as the recent progress and future development plans.

Early Access launch is the biggest milestone achieved in the history of Gloria Victis, as it gives us an invaluable chance to expand our team and to increase the development pace. As it couldn’t be done without help of our awesome Community, we would like to thank everyone who backed us so far for their priceless support and giving us a chance to bring our dream to life!

See you in battle!

DISCLAIMER

Each player who backed us before Early Access launch got a Steam key – you can receive it in your user panel. Please note that once you activate it, you won’t be able to log in using our launcher. Sorry for inconvenience!

EDIT

New hotfix was applied!

– Fixed an issue causing some players to be unable to see their old characters; due to technical reasons, depending on your specific case, new characters may not be available anymore if you created new character before the fix was applied
– Tweaked the reputation system, so that it is more forgiving to the new players: for the first 20 levels, players will only get half of the reputation penalty when performing negative reputation actions; also, increased daily reputation gain limit from 1000 to 1500 and doubled reputation for killing NPC enemies
PM Manager, Designer

If you'd have any problem, please send us logs (Steam\SteamApps\common\Gloria Victis\gv_Data\output_log.txt
OR
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\LocalLow\Black Eye Games Sp z o o_\Gloria Victis) to support@gloriavictisgame.com with a problem description.
10-06-2016, 00:44,
RE: STEAM LAUNCH!
Thanks so much for all your hard work team! Big Grin
10-06-2016, 00:45,
YESSS YESS!!!
10-06-2016, 00:49,
Awesome!

Nice Job Guys!
10-06-2016, 01:14,
Well done! plz implement some kind of auctionhouse soon so crafting gets more attractiveTongue
10-06-2016, 01:26,
Great job guys, Alot of are stuck on the loading screen though :/
[Image: TxTK7m1.png]
10-06-2016, 01:34,
(10-06-2016, 01:26)TheKingLlama Wrote: Great job guys, Alot of are stuck on the loading screen though :/

Yes, just so you know. Sitting at the loading screen with >5 min. wait for all servers before I alt+tab out and start over.
10-06-2016, 08:18,
It's been quite some time indeed, but you deserve all the praise for making it this far.

Congratulations!
Svea Rike
10-06-2016, 08:43,
Great job guys!
I'm very glad to have the opportunity to try the game and I'm happy to offer my little help in your work.

Hope that this game will become a great one!
Public and private life are different things. They have different laws and move on different lines. [O.Wilde]

[Image: EruRoraito90.png]
10-06-2016, 10:50,
Is it only me or someone else didn't get steam key aswell? I have only GV old key Sad