Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plot 'the real' funny version
26-06-2016, 23:26, (This post was last modified: 29-06-2016, 00:18 by MacLeod.)
Plot 'the real' funny version
In the world of Stoneholm. Man and only man exist,the women remain on the star. The serfs chop down trees for the artisans to billet. Minerals conveniently dug up for harvest;flowing grass and beehives with no sting. A bridge of shallow water between the farms,and God-rays stare at you from a distance.

As I walk and learn about huge breasts and dead comrades,I wonder where those "huge breasts" are? Oh women of the Veil come to me and soothe my large reputation;for I have lost my brothers.

Through thicket and Falls,sea raiders and claws,arrows that shoot out of my head. With my friends we stand together swinging forever for they have elusive backs. I overhead with my ax but my arms have passed for now it will never be.

As I wear my torn garbs missing with arms and covered with a pelt. I cant find my weapons they must of got lost,tossed in the deep abyss. Subscribe the deeds with an ass and shield after defeating brave men on the field. Oh twenty seconds of glory loot them dry,for I will take your armor,don't cry. I stand in the sand a new man,Gloria,dear sweet Gloria hold my missing hand.
Arrrg!!
26-06-2016, 23:29,
RE: The real 'Plot'
Yes...and yes! :-)

RoHeeHaw FTW!!
27-06-2016, 00:57,
Someone sticky this, to immortalize the days of alpha!
Ismirs, Sverige is recruiting! Find us on Wolfield 2

Actually an English speaking guild
28-06-2016, 01:02,
(27-06-2016, 00:57)Kavoro Wrote: Someone sticky this, to immortalize the days of alpha!

Flame.....dear,flame.
Arrrg!!