Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WEEKLY LARGE SCALE PvP EVENT!!
27-06-2016, 00:27, (This post was last modified: 27-06-2016, 18:48 by sHaKeNbAkE.)
WEEKLY LARGE SCALE PvP EVENT!!
Hello it's sHaKeNbAkE hope all are doing well. I have invited my friend Zoltar to organize and host a weekly large scale PvP event that will occur every Saturday. The big difference then the arena battles will be larger battles, looting, varied locations, reminiscent of medieval battles (picture Braveheart scene) and some role playing.

- Every Friday it will be announced (this thread, GV Forum, Discord) the exact time of the Saturday event, the location on the map and the server that will be used.

- The battle will be between the Midlanders and the Ismirs but you never know there may be some exiled traitors lurking in the bushes.

- Each faction will be given a staging area by Zoltar in which they will stage prior to the battle (most likely will use a field/valley with hills/trees on opposite sides)(edited)

- Zoltar will position in the middle of the open field just prior to the battle beginning and each faction will send 1 man to represent them. These two men will fight each other one on one at close quarters until one falls. When the one man falls both factions may charge into battle.

- The battle will ensue until one faction is completely wiped out, they have fled, or know one is left standing.

- Looting is permitted and encouraged...to the victor go the spoils!!

- Anyone who attacks prior to the battle starting will be identified and struck down by Zolton and his army of nobles.

If you want you can join us in our voice channels on Discord- https://discord.gg/010StcCyLSQwvTzNQ

I will try and livestream each of these events- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtEMFPs...X_CD1JKI1A
27-06-2016, 09:04,
RE: WEEKLY LARGE SCALE PvP EVENT!!
I feel honored you aranged an event for our guild to fight against the whole community :-)
"Guys, PopeFranz one of the best healers in the game" - RipperX
27-06-2016, 15:32,
well guys... I would love to join it but... its summer and... Saturdays are Saturdays :/
28-06-2016, 22:18,
A good idea would be to have more then one host it seems that one server will get all the love and the rest in envy.
Arrrg!!
30-06-2016, 04:43,
Sorry to say but for now this idea/event is being put on hold until a later date (hopefully). Couple of things did not come in alignment that were needed but we will see what the future holds. Cheers!
30-06-2016, 23:21,
(30-06-2016, 04:43)sHaKeNbAkE Wrote: Sorry to say but for now this idea/event is being put on hold until a later date (hopefully). Couple of things did not come in alignment that were needed but we will see what the future holds. Cheers!

This saddens me.Undecided
Arrrg!!