Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Roleplaying in GV
03-10-2013, 23:22,
RE: Roleplaying in GV
(02-10-2013, 20:54)Raven Wrote: A roleplaying server for Gloria Victis? Oh aye! that would be absolute sweet.

But who will be the creator and who the officers, etc. etc. etc.
Of course someone can just make a guild and invite people, but i think its better to make some plans first. Smile
05-10-2013, 00:16, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2013, 00:17 by Raven.)
Officers? ;o what? I guess I might have missed some replies or something as I have no idea what this "guild" would be, do you mean some sort of a roleplay "guild" or simply as an in-game organization that will keep roleplayers together?

Anyway, RP server? yes please. -nodnod.-
05-10-2013, 09:48,
(05-10-2013, 00:16)Raven Wrote: Officers? ;o what? I guess I might have missed some replies or something as I have no idea what this "guild" would be, do you mean some sort of a roleplay "guild" or simply as an in-game organization that will keep roleplayers together?

Anyway, RP server? yes please. -nodnod.-

Oh sorry for the confusion Tongue I was taking about a roleplayers guild. And some in game organization wont be a bad idea Wink
05-10-2013, 17:20, (This post was last modified: 05-10-2013, 17:20 by Raven.)
Enjin is perfect to build up a community for roleplaying, examples such as GW2, SWTOR and now Everquest Next, there is also one for Elder scrolls online.

Gloria Victis is definitely a game that will kick some serious arse me thinks. You should definitely check Enjin out Ramyr. Wink
05-10-2013, 18:39,
Re: RE: Roleplaying in GV
(05-10-2013, 17:20)Raven Wrote: Enjin is perfect to build up a community for roleplaying, examples such as GW2, SWTOR and now Everquest Next, there is also one for Elder scrolls online.

Gloria Victis is definitely a game that will kick some serious arse me thinks. You should definitely check Enjin out Ramyr. Wink

Anyone wants to see a good example what can be done with Enjin then take a look at http://www.pevepe.net
It our alliance network we have set up for gw2 Seafarers Rest server for World vs World pvp.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I8190N met Tapatalk 4
05-10-2013, 22:18, (This post was last modified: 06-10-2013, 09:42 by Ramyr Northmen.)
(05-10-2013, 17:20)Raven Wrote: Enjin is perfect to build up a community for roleplaying, examples such as GW2, SWTOR and now Everquest Next, there is also one for Elder scrolls online.

I was one of the leaders of the brotherhood of rangers (elder scrolls online guild) but i decided to step down. Here is the site: http://thebrotherhoodofrangers.enjin.com/

Edit: I can make a new site with Enjin, but only if you guys are interested. Im not going to make a site for myself Tongue
14-01-2014, 21:40,
Roleplaying will be done. I do not know if I will simply be a community pillar or a guild-leader as of yet, but I shall ensure that roleplay WILL happen.

It shall be so.
[Image: 4GThHWC_zpsb55ab395.jpg]
14-01-2014, 23:06,
(14-01-2014, 21:40)Wenzel Wrote: Roleplaying will be done. I do not know if I will simply be a community pillar or a guild-leader as of yet, but I shall ensure that roleplay WILL happen.

It shall be so.

Working on a new site with Sonya. I can invite you when we are finished with it if you want
You shall not spam!
15-01-2014, 22:34,
I have role played in GW & GW2 and have a history/backstory that I plan on working into my GV character. Sawl Varrus has traversed many a strange land, with countless stories to be told Big Grin

Enjin is a great tool to use for RP, however maybe in the near future we can create a Gloria Victis roleplaying forum section?
15-01-2014, 22:45,
(05-10-2013, 22:18)Ramyr Northmen Wrote: I was one of the leaders of the brotherhood of rangers (elder scrolls online guild) but i decided to step down. Here is the site: http://thebrotherhoodofrangers.enjin.com/

Hope you enjoyed the last weekend as I did Smile