Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Poll: Nametag vote
I like the demo concept!
I like the way the game is currently.
Cool, but I have another idea.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[Community Suggestions] New Nametags
10-01-2017, 00:41,
RE: [Community Suggestions] New Nametags
I like the information given by the name tags however I would significantly decrease the range to say about 10 character feet. I shouldn't be able to walk up on a wall and see who and how many are defending it. Same if I run up on someone in the wild, I shouldn't know if that is friend or foe until I can peer into their helmets. I'd say to give faction specific colours to certain outfits (maybe already implemented? I haven't seen all armour types yet) but they can be looted and worn by the enemy but then again that would also add a strategy.
11-02-2017, 04:19, (This post was last modified: 11-02-2017, 04:22 by karnage.)
i agree with the majority saying remove enemy tags altogether most dont care what the enemy's name was just that they are an enemy IF ITS RED ITS DEAD.!!! as far as friendly players go maybe a small name plate when untargeted and if targeted maybe display guild info as well as name but much smaller then they are currently
[Image: ver2sig_zpsbc5b1fca.png]
23-08-2017, 15:45,
No name tags... Should be done by targeting, at a fair visual range a naked eye could spot, could even use a STAT to increase that range, another cool option for character builds.. Many ways to take this, though this game has very little in body statistics outside the general..

Main thing is Name tags take away from the world then it gives far as immersion. Not to mention as many others here has, that it really is not good for PVP worlds.
Thanks,
Drakuel

PC Specs:
CPU: Intel I7 quad core 3.24GHZ Overclocked
GPU: Geforce GTX 580
Memory: 4GB DDR3