Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Updates New animations trailer released!
28-10-2016, 19:19,
RE: New animations trailer released!
the news i've been waiting for all my life.
02-11-2016, 16:49, (This post was last modified: 02-11-2016, 16:50 by Tipsy.)
Very nice,I don't think the animations are overdone,they are sexy..I like the big bad meany trying to cleave the templar's skull..

An off balance,stagger animation from taking an impact blow might be cool to add further.Keep up the sexy work

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

02-11-2016, 22:14,
(02-11-2016, 16:49)Tipsy Wrote: Very nice,I don't think the animations are overdone,they are sexy..I like the big bad meany trying to cleave the templar's skull..

An off balance,stagger animation from taking an impact blow might be cool to add further.Keep up the sexy work

All of the guys swings start from the right. In a game where directional attacks are a big part of the game, especially if they ever get to add directional blocking, will cause issues. Hence my overdone statement.

Keep.It.Simple.Stupid. This is a very useful design philosophy.
03-11-2016, 01:02,
the swings,do they really all start from the right?guess I must be really tipsy..
I love philosophy..Isn't theirs more like ''Keep.it.Striking&Superb ''?
The animations are so strikingly beautiful,they might overwhelm the beholding player?
Or do you mean overdone like more than they can handle to fix/them what would be worth the trouble?
I understand why you'd be concerned ,but I think because of the superb animations I'm baked overdone with anitcipation ,but I have a bad integrated lappy video card so i'll need a new computer Sad
08-11-2016, 20:58,
Nice improvement.

The issue I see is that the animations betray the weight of the weapon. He flips the axe around with his wrist like it weighs nothing. If these were motion captured, was the actor using a similarly weighted prop?
[Image: PkC9yex.jpg]
30-11-2016, 19:59,
i personally came back to see if they finally implemented directional blocking , did they recorded the animations ? did combat got improved a bit ?

http://forum.gloriavictisgame.com/showth...?tid=12522
30-11-2016, 20:00,
did they fixed team damage ? http://forum.gloriavictisgame.com/showth...?tid=12186
01-12-2016, 00:48, (This post was last modified: 01-12-2016, 00:49 by Disciple.)
Thumbs Up  RE: New animations trailer released!
I want to personally thank the Developers for sticking to this project.
The Project originally looked very.. "Rough" to me, some many months, even years ago.
Really glad to see this Game come SO far.

I thoroughly enjoy my time in-game!
AND More Customization For Us? Sweet!
CANT WAIT FOR MORE UPDATES!