Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!- http://forum.gloriavictisgame.com/showthread.php?tid=3604

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Donation Question
14-04-2013, 21:49
RE: Donation Question
Seriously? I could get a key for a donation? I think you should make this official and you would get some nice money (even if the game is still in the very early stage) Smile

Btw. you prefer USD or maybe PLN?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2013, 22:02
Yes you can! Smile
USD would be better because we won't need to revalue them later Wink We are setting official site already.

Support staff / Sound Designer

Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!- http://forum.gloriavictisgame.com/showth...p?tid=3604

MMORPG.COM Official Gloria Victis link - http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/...ictis.html
16-04-2013, 10:24 (This post was last modified: 16-04-2013 11:01 by Megamind.)
Please open up donations. I'd love helping to build this game, even if its alpha testing.

I'm waiting years already for a medieval realism MMO.

Take my money! now!
16-04-2013, 11:13
(16-04-2013 10:24)Megamind Wrote:  Please open up donations. I'd love helping to build this game, even if its alpha testing.

I'm waiting years already for a medieval realism MMO.

Take my money! now!

If you read Jogs post it is open m8 gogo spend that moneyz

FUtilez.com Do You Have Fakes ? HuhDodgy
16-04-2013, 11:41 (This post was last modified: 16-04-2013 11:41 by Megamind.)
Maybe an official or unofficial link would help. I can't find it: :* - (
16-04-2013, 11:48 (This post was last modified: 16-04-2013 11:49 by Siegbert.)
(14-04-2013 09:10)Jog Wrote:  You will be able to get a key (and join the game right now) for donating 10$ or more, and if you want to have it now than you can. Our paypal mail is info@gloriavictisgame.com Smile

That's about as official as it gets for now Tongue

I think it's wise not to be too official about it as it's a very early stage and you wouldn't want to have too much shit storm from guys who thought to buy a nearly finished game.
16-04-2013, 11:53 (This post was last modified: 16-04-2013 12:00 by Megamind.)
(16-04-2013 11:48)Siegbert Wrote:  
(14-04-2013 09:10)Jog Wrote:  You will be able to get a key (and join the game right now) for donating 10$ or more, and if you want to have it now than you can. Our paypal mail is info@gloriavictisgame.com Smile

I think it's wise not to be too official about it as it's a very early stage and you wouldn't want to have too much shit storm from guys who thought to buy a nearly finished game.

Thank you for your effort Siegbert . I somehow didn't see the PayPal part. You are probably right with the shitstorm.
16-04-2013, 13:33
Seconded. Certainly good enough for the early stages of testing the game is going through at the moment.
Now! Go pay and play today and critique and comment your thoughts of dismay so the game may proceed upon its way to being complete F*(%ing Yay.

Bydd gyfiawn ac nac ofna
Be Just and Fear Not
16-04-2013, 16:10

Like it was with WarZ, everyone was thinking its late beta and it was early alpha.
23-04-2013, 11:49
(16-04-2013 16:10)Hasioorr Wrote:  

Like it was with WarZ, everyone was thinking its late beta and it was early alpha.

Exactly, WarZ is a good example of when you start heavily advertising a game that you can get in when also announcing alot of features that are a long way off.

A tight community donation is a better overall method rather advertising invites for donations all over the web.