Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Updates Work-in-progress teaser of new longsword animations!
05-01-2017, 03:48,
RE: Work-in-progress teaser of new longsword animations!
Problems I see with those animations is the avatars are throwing all of their shots with their arms and shoulders, and not with their core.

You swing a sword not with your arms, but with your hips. Power is generated from your legs, and transferred through your core out your arms and by extension your sword.

Minor criticism.
05-01-2017, 15:36,
(05-01-2017, 03:48)Hodo Wrote: Problems I see with those animations is the avatars are throwing all of their shots with their arms and shoulders, and not with their core.

You swing a sword not with your arms, but with your hips. Power is generated from your legs, and transferred through your core out your arms and by extension your sword.

Minor criticism.

Well, its still work in progress so they might change it Tongue
06-01-2017, 17:07,
(05-01-2017, 03:48)Hodo Wrote: Problems I see with those animations is the avatars are throwing all of their shots with their arms and shoulders, and not with their core.  

You swing a sword not with your arms, but with your hips.  Power is generated from your legs, and transferred through your core out your arms and by extension your sword.  

Minor criticism.

You're correct - there are some issues (from a realistic standpoint) regarding the animations, but the reason that the footwork is not properly represented is due the character needing to continuously move, which led to the animations being primarily focused above the waist.
[Image: 6c31d2b1a60faf1bfbac90a5077e9ad4.png] Ray Monty, Community Manager

My Twitter: @GV_Fiore
FAQ: http://gloriavictisgame.com/application/index/faq

09-01-2017, 22:54,
Hi first post been playing for two weeks and all that jazz, and I find it extremely hard to land a kick on a defending opponent; partially due to the animation taking too long are there plans to speed up a kick? Or to have durability play a bigger role in blocking?