Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sports anyone?
30-09-2013, 14:40,
RE: Sports anyone?
basketball like true niggaz gangstaz since 6 months
"W Imię Pańskie, Amen. Ku wiecznej pamięci sprawy niżej opisanej (…).
Iż już Korona i Wielki Księstwo Litewskie jest jedno nierozdzielne i nieróżne ciało,a także nieróżna ale jedna spólna Rzeczpospolita, która się ze dwu państw i narodów w jeden lud zniosła i spoiła."
Unia Lubelska 1569
10-01-2014, 16:56,
I see this post is few months old but i guess better "necro" it then making a new thread about same topic, besides life is a lot more then just games right? With that being said i see there is a decent number of soccer and basketball players which is nice. I myself have kinda specific things i like to do in my free time. One of my favorates is mountain climbing for sure. I was on Zlatibor mountain many times and once on more popular and better known Kopaonik. I am werry "outdorsy" person, at least i try to be whenever i can tie in several free days. I also love paintball but i haven't done that in a while, it has been a year or so, i simply cant gather enough people for it at specific time of a day. I love night life but that is not hobby right Smile and i love playing games( duh what a schockerSmile ) especially rpg games. That is it for now, i made wall of text as it is Smile . Sorry for lack of proper paragraphs and possible grammar mistakes but i am posting from my smartphone and not pc which makes things harder -.- . Is there anyone else doing something in his/ her free time ? Smile
An apple a day keeps the doctor away but if doctor is cute forget the fruitHeart

SERBIA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSrb8KDyzvg Heart

http://gloriavictis.guildlaunch.com/
13-01-2014, 19:06,
Rugby is all you need!
14-01-2014, 05:37, (This post was last modified: 14-01-2014, 05:39 by Masterski.)
Well, i am a bicycling maniac. Put on the favourite music and push myself to the limits of my body, riding as fast as I can, non-stop for 3-4 hrs a day to the last breath.

My bicycle is quite heavy (not aluminium frame) and theres a speed limit I am able to achieve, otherwise i think I would be putting myself, or other people in danger. xD During the years of maintaining my bicycle in shape, I have changed literally every original component in it, except for frame, saddle and pedals. The saddle will probably have to be replaced this year. Big Grin

If I would live in UK or any other country where you can only ride on the road, along cars, I don't think I'd enjoy myself as much as I do now, choosing whatever route I wish riding wherever I want, despite that I almost everytime do a routine trip around the city when I start. Smile
[Image: SJV2VeX.png]
14-01-2014, 11:46,
Hockey, obviously!
14-01-2014, 19:11,
(14-01-2014, 11:46)ragnarokdel Wrote: Hockey, obviously!

Yes Hockey is good Big Grin I wish I could say the same about my Mapleleafs.
14-01-2014, 20:31,
I used to do parkour religiously, but then I had some fucking terrible injuries (busted both knees, broke my shoulder three times, bent my back and cracked a few rips. I also struck a patch of bone off my shin. Oh, and 12% of my body got 2nd degree burned.) After that I had a long recovery period but got back into fitness through Mixed Martial Arts and Tumbling. Now I do a bit of MMA and Gymnastics outside of lifting weights and running.

I used to be big into climbing and sailing, but sadly I am in a poor location for such activities.
[Image: 4GThHWC_zpsb55ab395.jpg]
04-02-2014, 00:13,
SPORT IS DEATH
DO DROGS
[Image: 1.png]
24-09-2014, 23:42,
Skate- and longboarding, snowboarding (competitively) and dirt jumping/downhill mountain biking.
24-09-2014, 23:57,
Shooting, Brewing.