Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact [email protected]

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Negative first impression, but Hi.
24-12-2016, 16:16,
Sad  Negative first impression, but Hi.
I've been eyeing this game for a long time, and I just got it yesterday as an xmas gift through Steam. First and foremost, Hi!

Though this introduction is a double edged sword. When I got it, I immediately hopped on, and I found out very quickly that the community isn't very friendly. At least, in my case. I asked if there was anywhere I could submit bug reports or suggestions for development, and was berated by multiple people for not knowing about the website. (Which, mind you, I didn't know about.)

I generally don't do early access, but this isn't a good first impression. I spent maybe 30 minutes runnin' around checking out the sights, etc. The concepts that the games has are awesome, I'd really love to see it further along in development, but hopefully going forward, people aren't so toxic to newcomers.

I hope nobody else has the experience like I did.
24-12-2016, 17:14,
RE: Negative first impression, but Hi.
Hello & welcome!

It's great to finally have you on-board, and any suggestions can be made on this site or the Steam forums. It's unfortunate that you feel you didn't get a good first impression, but we will definitely do our best to sort out any issues, concerns or questions you may have in mind.
[Image: 6c31d2b1a60faf1bfbac90a5077e9ad4.png] Ray Monty, Community Manager

My Twitter: @GV_Fiore
FAQ: http://gloriavictisgame.com/application/index/faq

25-12-2016, 04:36,
Plenty of good fellows in-game. Just have to shift through the nerf-herders..

But of course, seek the highest glory in your conquest here. Let no other stand in your way! And remember, Death 2 Pagans!
#Midlanders
25-12-2016, 11:53,
Dirsegard it. The Development teamand Community managers are dretty damned engaging and responsive to the community given the size of the team. Just remember, this isn't a giant studio with millions to throw at a game. The game is still in alpha, and considering that, they deliver a hell of a product.

I'm not sure if you use VOIP, but I would suggest finding a guild/community to play with, it does make it quite a bit easier. Also, there is the Steam site that also may answer some questions, if you have any. Good luck and enjoy!

https://steamcommunity.com/app/327070/discussions/
27-12-2016, 16:49, (This post was last modified: 27-12-2016, 17:00 by Davarol42.)
(24-12-2016, 16:16)MacLean Wrote: I've been eyeing this game for a long time, and I just got it yesterday as an xmas gift through Steam. First and foremost, Hi!

Though this introduction is a double edged sword. When I got it, I immediately hopped on, and I found out very quickly that the community isn't very friendly. At least, in my case. I asked if there was anywhere I could submit bug reports or suggestions for development, and was berated by multiple people for not knowing about the website. (Which, mind you, I didn't know about.)

I generally don't do early access, but this isn't a good first impression. I spent maybe 30 minutes runnin' around checking out the sights, etc. The concepts that the games has are awesome, I'd really love to see it further along in development, but hopefully going forward, people aren't so toxic to newcomers.

I hope nobody else has the experience like I did.

Hello and welcome to Gloria Victis!! Hopefully these individuals didn't rune the game for you, also sorry to hear that you had to experience this type of behavior. There are plenty of us good guys out there to help in any way we can. Yes the game is rough but still fun and entertaining. If all else fails, find yourself a good group/guild to be part of and rise to the top! Hope you stick around to see what else is in store for GV. Hate to see a good player leave over a few bad apples that can replaced.
-TheStolenClone
29-12-2016, 23:12,
Welcome =)
It's sad to hear that your first impression was that bad, but as the the other fellas said, the majority of this Community is welcoming and helpful, i hope to see you around  Smile