Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact [email protected]

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hail!
27-12-2016, 02:08,
Hail!
Hello All.

I'm an early supporter from back in the original release. After many moons in the world Mortal Online, I've bought a new copy of GV and will now endeavor to support this game as much as I supported the prior.

Thus far, I'm pretty impressed with the look and feel of the game. The new Character Creation patch, while a a tad buggy, is pretty nice. The world seems very fleshed out with a nice variety of locations and NPC mobs.

Overall, I can see the potential the game has and with a little Sever Optimization and solid content patches (i.e., the new animations and a larger, more vast map) I think we have the makings of an awesome Full Loot Sandbox PvP/PVE game.

I look forward to seeing everyone in-game and on the battle field!

Cheers!
27-12-2016, 18:18,
RE: Hail!
Hey there,

Great to have you back! Just as you mentioned, the server optimisation is one of the largest factors in getting the game in a very solid state, which is a top priority. With the new animations soon to hit the live servers, we hope to see an influx of new players as well as the old players who have backed up for so long.

Thanks again for deciding to give GV another go and see you in-game!
[Image: 6c31d2b1a60faf1bfbac90a5077e9ad4.png] Ray Monty, Community Manager

My Twitter: @GV_Fiore
FAQ: http://gloriavictisgame.com/application/index/faq

29-12-2016, 23:33,
RE: Hail!
Welcome back, see you around =)