Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact [email protected]

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Updates Changelog v.0.6.7.2
28-12-2016, 18:08, (This post was last modified: 28-12-2016, 19:17 by Arron.)
Changelog v.0.6.7.2
Greetings!

New update has just been applied. Besides of numerous improvements and fixes done to massive changes introduced in the Christmas update, it introduces character editor – you can now freely edit your existing characters!

Moreover, if you missed the previous update, Fiore, our Comminuty Manager, prepared a video summary – enjoy watching!

Happy New Year and see you in battle!

Changelog v.0.6.7.2

– Implemented editor of existing characters – from now on you can freely customize them! In the nearest future we will add a limit of available edits but for now you can play with editor without any restrictions
– Added engineer’s workshop to Twinfall
– Downgrade of main building, guardhouses and resources spots has been limited to level 1 to prevent minor problems, such as, getting stuck while building objects or falling down from the main building
– FIxed displaying tattoos and face painting
– Fixed moving to arena exploit – from now on, moving will stop after receiving damage, also a player coming back from arena will be moved to the closest friendly settlement
– Fixed an issue preventing a player from opening workshops with their weapon unsheathed
– Fixed an issue causing that damage dealt with fists wasn’t reduced by armor
– Fixed an issue allowing to deal full damage when stabbing an enemy with two-handed clubs
– Restored the pickaxe’s damage
29-12-2016, 14:23,
RE: Changelog v.0.6.7.2
Implemented editor of existing characters ! nice but

This editing of my veteran character broke my game. i can´t log him in anymore, no matter which server it try. my other character (crafter) works flawless but is not trained and have all bags full of crafting materials.

wanted to take a closer look at the game after a longer break because the patch came out. but now it seems i have to wait till it is fixed
30-12-2016, 22:42,
RE: Changelog v.0.6.7.2
(29-12-2016, 14:23)baronandy Wrote: Implemented editor of existing characters ! nice but

This editing of my veteran character broke my game. i can´t log him in anymore, no matter which server it try. my other character (crafter) works flawless but is not trained and have all bags full of crafting materials.

wanted to take a closer look at the game after a longer break because the patch came out. but now it seems i have to wait till it is fixed

baronandy - this happened to me, I went to steam and had it verify files again and it worked (Right click on Gloria Victis in Steam game library, choose properties, go to Local Files tab and choose verify integrity of game cache). If that doesn't work you can try deleting the config files in the Data folder. (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Gloria Victis\gv_Data\Data)