Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Optimization and Improvement?
05-01-2017, 02:43,
Server Optimization and Improvement?
For the last few day I seem to be encountering LOTS of server-lag and the resulting rubber-banding effect has made the game pretty much unplayable.

Is there a plan to address this issue fairly soon? I know the the U.S./ Canada Server loads up pretty good and my ping (according to the Server Menu) rarely gets below 120 but I shouldn't be bouncing back and forth in the same spot for 5 minutes. When it happens I now just log-off for he day.
18-01-2017, 05:11,
RE: Server Optimization and Improvement?
You must be NA they dont care about you bro
18-01-2017, 09:23,
RE: Server Optimization and Improvement?
Hello,

I cannot give any specific time/date when the server lag will be sorted out completely, but server optimisation and overall better synchronisation is one of the top priorities at the moment. Server stability -- especially when extreme instability is present -- is a large concern and is strived to be fixed ASAP. We understand that this is a deal-breaker for most players, so making this issue a focus is necessary.

In the meantime, we apologise for any inconviences. However, you can rest assured that these issues are not being overlooked.
[Image: 6c31d2b1a60faf1bfbac90a5077e9ad4.png] Ray Monty, Community Manager

My Twitter: @GV_Fiore
FAQ: http://gloriavictisgame.com/application/index/faq