Updates FUTURE Changelog v.0.6.8.1 – Steam Patch 44 [expected on Monday 2017.02.27]
FUTURE Changelog v.0.6.8.1 – Steam Patch 44 [expected on Monday 2017.02.27]
We would like to announce that this week’s update has been postponed and is expected to hit the servers on Monday. We have decided to delay it because we had to do further preparations before migration process of inventories, depots and items to the new database system. It will be more reliable and faster, as well as it will allow data caching which will improve database speed and accessibility on all servers.
We will use this extra time to do additional complex tests of the upcoming update, especially the significant changes crafting system. Mining and Metallurgy recipes have been redesigned and expanded with brand new rare resources used to craft top-tier weapons and armors. We have also done major improvements to upgrades balance, redesigning lists of required materials.
So, though the update hasn’t been released yet and it’s arrival is expected on Monday, surely it's worth waiting for!
Stay tuned and see you in battle!
[FUTURE] Changelog v.0.6.8.1
– Redesigned Mining and Metallurgy recipes, as well as metal-based materials required to craft weapons and armors
– Added 2 new high quality types of iron ore: siderite and magnetite which can be found in mountain/volcanic areas and near lakes and rivers
– Redesigned and rebalanced materials required for upgrading different objects in locations controlled by players
– Implemented separate requirements of materials needed to upgrade the newest types of upgradable objects, like farms, mines etc.
– Doubled Glory earned for tournament
– Modified the Pilgrim’s Staff recipe to prevent exploiting it for power-leveling
– Minor improvements of the Glory window interface, including fixed tooltips
– Unlocked two last tabs in depot
– Fixed an issue causing corpses of dead players blocking other characters
– Fixed “The Treacherous Company” and “Troublesome Highlanders” events
– Fixed an issue allowing to open upgrades window in enemy locations
– Fixed an issue allowing to stop fire in enemy locations
– Fixed broken image in one of inventory tabs
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)