Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact [email protected]

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REPORTING USER - WOLFGRIN - RUINING GAME
02-03-2017, 21:26, (This post was last modified: 02-03-2017, 23:29 by Blondbeard. Edit Reason: added screenshots )
Exclamation  REPORTING USER - WOLFGRIN - RUINING GAME
User Wolfgrin on Wolfield_2 server is opening keep doors when defending as a Midlander, so the Ismir Faction can walk in and capture the keep. What is the point of the game in capturing keeps, if anyone on the defending side of keeps, can communicate to the enemy and plan on opening the keep doors, for the enemy to come in and capture it, and in the process kill players that may be afk or crafting, or sitting on the depot? This doesn't allow the defending side to properly defend the keep or to be alerted.

Please act accordingly and help prevent this from happening, it takes a lot of fun away from this game and is very distasteful. I hope someone takes this seriously, this has been going on for a long long time from Wolfgrin and resulted in some of my friends losing their gear when there was no chance for them to be alerted.

See attached for screenshots from myself and UrgettinAbeaten. We have pictures of him openly admitting in chat confirming this behavior and also of him inside the keep of Castle Audunstede next to the depot with the Ismirs, whom he let in freely and are not attacking him.

(Also make sure to see the last screenshot below, Wolfgrin purposely says in chat that no Ismirs are at Castle Audunstein, when in fact, he opened the doors within the keep to let in Ismirs and they killed UrgettinAbeaten)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

04-03-2017, 19:37,
RE: REPORTING USER - WOLFGRIN - RUINING GAME
it's called immersive roleplay. well within the rules of eula/gameplay.
do i need to make more quartz carafe for you? for those delicious tears?
if so, do tell :p
04-03-2017, 23:40,
"Griefing" doesnt really fall under the category of "immersive roleplay".

Abusing the game mechanics allowing for an unfair advantage to the favor of either side is exploiting nothing more, nothing less.
Timendi causa est nescire - Ignorance is the cause of fear. ― Lucius Annaeus Seneca
05-03-2017, 15:58,
Well if you guys didn't cry so much about it maybe he would have stopped Smile

Traitor is part of the gameplay now, though there is no mechanic for people who open door while under siege, that's why i've always fought for locked doors when enemies are sieging.
Eleganthriel IGN.
Wiki Tutorials
Guild Master of the AudunstedeKnights (EU/MID/150+members), recruiting anyone.
16-03-2017, 08:23,
turn off friendly fire and murder him. problem solved. problem stayin solved