Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real-Time Combat
15-05-2013, 16:59, (This post was last modified: 15-05-2013, 17:01 by UnderMotion.)
Question  Real-Time Combat
Starting things off, I'd like to apologize for asking yet another question about combat, but I haven't really gotten the full view of how the combat system is going to run.

Will the combat system be real-time? As in left click to swing and right click to block and so on; will it be auto-targeting combat; or a mix of both?

Will it be realistic in a sense where you have to target weak points, avoid shields, etc.; or will it be based on chance and armor/weapon stats?

I'd appreciate any clarity on this topic, and thank you in advance.
[Image: 34QF1NU.png]
15-05-2013, 18:01,
RE: Real-Time Combat
(15-05-2013, 16:59)UnderMotion Wrote: Starting things off, I'd like to apologize for asking yet another question about combat, but I haven't really gotten the full view of how the combat system is going to run.

Will the combat system be real-time? As in left click to swing and right click to block and so on; will it be auto-targeting combat; or a mix of both?

It will be comparable to Mount&Blade, meaning you drag your mouse left +click left mouse button to do an instanced left swing. Same goes for blocking with right mouse button. It's non-target combat and real-time.

Quote:Will it be realistic in a sense where you have to target weak points, avoid shields, etc.; or will it be based on chance and armor/weapon stats?

Supposedly yes.
15-05-2013, 18:34,
That's great to know. Thanks for you help!
[Image: 34QF1NU.png]
11-04-2014, 14:27,
It is useful for the business men.