Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact [email protected]

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lore writer
19-03-2017, 15:22, (This post was last modified: 21-03-2017, 18:40 by jppeer123.)
Photo  Lore writer
Disclaimer: I'm not asking to take Bartold's job. I'm just requesting/applying to be part of the 'story/lore' team on making the player feel more as a part of this world and make the game world more alive.

Hello, I'm jppeer123 or Jean-Paul van Engelen (irl). I would love to help write lore for gloria victis! I'm extremely interested in medieval history and fantasy writing, so i hope that's a plus! I'm also extremely excited for the game itself, but I think that the Universe (as of right now) could be expanded upon! I don't know what you guys have in store for us right now, but it would be awesome if I could join the team on making this game/world more alive.

here's some general info about me:

Name: Jean-Paul van Engelen
Username: jppeer123
E-mail: [email protected] or [email protected]
Discord: jppeer123#4413

I could write like mini-books you can read in the game, like in TES or WoW, or maybe just help with the dialogue! It would be cool if I can help with quests and other stuff that's involved around lore!

I will do this completely voluntary, I need no payments whatsoever and I hope you guys will accept me as a lore writer for Gloria Victis. I'm sure this is going to be an amazing journey!

I've added a little story that you may review, so you can know my writing style.
Bartold... I'm looking at you buddy!

Thanks for taking time out of your day to read my little application! I hope your ultimate sentence is going to be positive and that we could Skype or Discord once. If you ever want to contact me about this Application, feel free to e-mail me or add me on Discord!

Attached Files
.docx   Gloria Victis Bernhardt Saga part I.docx (Size: 134.94 KB / Downloads: 2)