Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Poll: Why/How do you want to join the guild?
Join the guild with RP
Join the guild without RP
Join the guild for only social activities
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Holy Order of the Divine Hand [Midland]
22-03-2017, 17:08, (This post was last modified: 22-03-2017, 17:16 by jppeer123.)
The Holy Order of the Divine Hand [Midland]
The Holy Order of the Divine Hand

Hello there! I'm jppeer123 and I'm recruiting people for our guild! Our guild is based upon the religion of Midland.

We are a Holy Order that has been founded to protect holy Midland-land from the Ismir infidels!
We will rage holy wars and we'll go on crusades if we are prepared for it!

About our Guild
We are not a full-RP guild, we also do a lot of other activities in the guild like PVP, crusades and such... But we'll also do some RP if people would like to do that.

You don't have to join the RP if we eventually do it, but it would make the guild experience more fun!

As you can tell we're going for a 'holy order' kinda vibe in our guild. I haven't seen someone else do something like this yet, so i thought it was fun to try out.

We don't try to take our guild stuff that seriously (only if needed), so we are a very open and friendly guild.

Our guild doesn't have any members as of yet, so I posted this thread so I could reach a bigger amount of people.

Holy activities
Here are some of our activities listed for a little more organization:
  • Slaying Infidels

• PVP

• Social activities

• RP

• Going on crusades

• Helping lower LVL players in our guild LVL faster

• Getting resources for crafters

• etc...

People we're searching for
We're currently searching for a lot of people,
Because the guild is just new!

So here's a little list about what people we need:
  • Servants (basic non-verified guild members)
  • Crusaders (basic verified guild members)
  • Missionaries (moderators)
  • Holy knights (Admins)

The Servants automatically become crusaders after they finish their training course/introduction activity, after that they have 2 days to decide if they want to stick to the guild or not.
Requirements:
  • none

The missionaries help the Servants with their training course and organise social activities, they also up a servant to crusader if they follow through with their training, they also help with recruiting more servants/crusaders!
Requirements:
  • friendly
  • good understanding of the english grammar

Holy knights are the holy council of the guild, they prepare crusades and other bigger activities. They also help with everything outside of the game like: a website, signatures, art, forum posts, keeping up with the latest activities, etc...
Requirements:
  • all of the above
  • good ideas
  • can arrange things on their own

about me
I'm jppeer123, founder and holy protector of the guild, slaying infidels since 2002!

When I first saw the trailer and other people play this game I got instantly hooked! I was a big MMO fan playing WoW at that time and I kinda wanted to step away from all that grindy stuff to a more social experience.

All the mechanics and the realism in the game made me hype this even more!

And now we're here. I made this guild to get more out of this game and the theme really appeals to me!

I'm very passionate about this guild and the game, so I hope you would be interested in joining us!

contact
So if you made up your mind about joining the guild or not,
you can contact me through a PM or by messaging me in-game (if I'm online!).

My in-game character is: jpfapple

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

26-03-2017, 05:51,
RE: The Holy Order of the Divine Hand [Midland]
This actually sounds pretty fun. I don't have a lot of play time, but this is exactly the type of guild I would want to be in. Currently reading a book entitled "Knights of the Black and White", which is based on the start of the Order of Knights Templar. In game name is Kalric, I'll try to shoot you a tell within the week to join up if you'll have me.
26-03-2017, 12:30,
Fox will keep an eye on this for the future.
[Image: Eo3IobO.jpg?1]
26-03-2017, 19:52,
(26-03-2017, 05:51)Merek Wrote: This actually sounds pretty fun. I don't have a lot of play time, but this is exactly the type of guild I would want to be in. Currently reading a book entitled "Knights of the Black and White", which is based on the start of the Order of Knights Templar. In game name is Kalric, I'll try to shoot you a tell within the week to join up if you'll have me.

We would be glad to have you in our guild! I'll invite you ;D, we can talk about your role in the guild later...
29-03-2017, 06:24,
what server are you even on bruh
29-03-2017, 08:32,
(29-03-2017, 06:24)PcpBear Wrote: what server are you even on bruh

We play mostly on Wolfield_1, but since we don't have any members at the moment we could easily switch to Wolfield_2 if needed.
30-03-2017, 09:10,
I was just wondering, because im in a good guild at the moment, but it would be nice for some allies. LEGION resides on Aquilla if your ever interested in fighting alongside up. our guild is pretty poppin
30-03-2017, 09:18,
(30-03-2017, 09:10)PcpBear Wrote: I was just wondering, because im in a good guild at the moment, but it would be nice for some allies. LEGION resides on Aquilla if your ever interested in fighting alongside up. our guild is pretty poppin

Sure, we would be happy to have allies to fight beside! Lets crush these infidels!!!!
12-03-2018, 06:26,
Greetings, how's the activity and is this EU?