Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How active is the game?
27-09-2017, 09:51,
How active is the game?
I can't find any player stats, so, how active is the game?
27-09-2017, 16:08,
RE: How active is the game?
You can check how many people are playing on Steam Charts http://steamcharts.com/app/327070
But remember that there are also people with launcher version of the game, and that is not counted.

We have small, but loyal playerbase. There is almost always people to play and something to do on servers.

27-09-2017, 17:09,
(27-09-2017, 16:08)Arron Wrote: You can check how many people are playing on Steam Charts
But remember that there are also people with launcher version of the game, and that is not counted.

We have small, but loyal playerbase. There is almost always people to play and something to do on servers.

So it's hell for new players?
28-09-2017, 23:08,
(27-09-2017, 17:09)Merek Castell Wrote:
(27-09-2017, 16:08)Arron Wrote: You can check how many people are playing on Steam Charts

So it's hell for new players?

Not at all, I bought the game two years ago and I have gone back one week ago. You can play alone without risk and enjoy the game, just like I am doing now.