Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player housing
23-10-2017, 06:26,
Player housing
I like the idea of guild controlled castles etc but has there been any talk of player housing? That would be huge for me and most ppl i know .. even something simple like UO had just a few diffrent designs would add a great deal of depth to the game and be something to work at and actually own part of the land not just npc towns that we take over and over and over
25-10-2017, 04:23,
RE: Player housing
IMO...

I wouldn't want to see people's houses awfully placed everywhere. Specially if they're obstructive in anyway.

But I do want some kind of player housing.

Perhaps something that requires more than one player like Guild Halls for example.
28-10-2017, 16:36,
Agree, a guild hall with a big guid chest where every Member can put stuff in and only certain ppl have permition to organize the stuff or pull stuff out. Like crafters have accesss to spezific items they need for crafting. And a guild bank would be nice too.
03-05-2018, 15:25,
Destroyable costm guild villages and mansions Big Grin It would be great to have PvP focused features
[Image: a8W7weG.gif]
20-05-2018, 21:38,
I believe they did that in ArcheAge, right? Having houses everywhere.
05-10-2018, 13:12,
very nice sharing its lovely thanks for sharing really helpful