Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armor system change idea
17-03-2018, 03:13,
Lightbulb  Armor system change idea
Hello dear Ladies and Gentlemen, I am rewriting this post because last one somehow didn't got created and I invested too much time in it and didn't copy it. Sad( I'm sad about that.... :'/

Heavy Armor:
Make most of defense for all current damage types except for oil, to has the most impact on mobility/stamina drain

Medium Armor:
Medium, in between of light and heavy of course.

Light Armor:
Lowest armor, highest mobility/lowest stamina drain.

Also all parts of the same type should give the greatest bonus %.

I wanna use all the heavy and be tanky with low dmg or something, and right now it's kinda totally a bad idea. Like light armor has higher bludgeon res than pierce or slash like if someone hit your clothes with mace won't brake yer bones ? ! Big Grin

Would really like to hear more feedback on this, would be really a good thing I am sure!
23-03-2018, 20:22,
RE: Armor system change idea
Or at least slightly.. uh actually a bit moooreeee bludgeoning resistance on Heavy and reduced on Light armours ? I believe that would do it
06-10-2018, 00:24,
RE: Armor system change idea
I just started playing and if im not mistaken this is already how the armor works? The heavy armor has increased stam use on sprint and attack and gives the highest defense boost.

Medium has less stam use on sprint and attack and gives less defense.

Light has the least stam usage and the least defense.

At least thats what the descriptions say.