Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my Brother
31-05-2018, 21:53,
my Brother
Hello all
Some of you might know that my brother is paralyzed from the neck down and has been since he was 18 years old. We used to play video games all the time together some of my fondest memories were linked to the all night gaming benders we shared. He recently found a program that will allow him to play games again like Gloria Victis with me but its very expensive. He asked me to share his go fund me link with my gaming friends and communities https://www.gofundme.com/quadriplegic-game-controller. It would be a dream come true for both my brother and i to be able to play Gloria Victis together he has watched me in the past play and commented he wished he could play the game with me. Even if you cant donate and trust me i understand if you cant maybe you could share the link on a community site or facebook anything helps.
Thank you.
01-06-2018, 10:00,
RE: my Brother
thank you all so very much in just 11 hrs from the time of this post yall have helped raise over $400 for my brothers gofundme campaign he has had his fund raiser going now for over 10 days and in just a few short hrs this community has helped him nearly reach his goal again thank you all so very much
01-06-2018, 22:27, (This post was last modified: 01-06-2018, 22:28 by karnage.)
RE: my Brother
Thank you all so much you are all AMAZING we reached our goal it will take 4-5 weeks to be built and shipped then a few days to learn and set up the commands and such then you will see us in game
i cant say it enough thank you thank you thank you infinity