Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug? Game Launcher - Infinite Character Loading.
27-08-2018, 03:35, (This post was last modified: 27-08-2018, 03:38 by Ubertato. Edit Reason: adding beginning time to the problem, via my account creation date. )
Bug? Game Launcher - Infinite Character Loading.
Type of report: BUG - Game Launcher

Game version: 0.8.6.4

Name of your character: Aetius

Time and date when it happened: 13-5-2018 (The Date I made this Forum Account) and ongoing ever since.

Operating System: Windows 10

Is your system or graphics card Overclocked and stable? No, My 1060 Graphics card is not overclocked, but is stable and cool.

Description of the Bug/Exploit: I simply designed a character, and ever since have been unable to play. I have not loaded into the game once after character creation, and each time it takes me straight to a loading screen where i'm met with the music, and an infinite rendition of 'Loading Character' in the middle.

On a scale from 1 to 5 how do you describe this Bug/Exploit: 5 - I cannot even attempt to play the game with this happening.

Can you reproduce this Bug/Exploit: No. I cannot even create a new character, because this screen happens immediately after server selection.

Is there any suggestion or any additional information you have, that might help us with this Bug/Exploit: I cannot think of any reason this should be happening. All I had done was create a character and it locked on me. I even got a whole new computer in the time i've waited to see it fix itself, but nothing, and to no avail.