Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Joined
29-10-2018, 20:29,
Wink  Just Joined
Hi.
I just bought the game.I plan on making an archer as my main character. I will craft a lot to support that occupation. I can play many hours/day. Based in USA, EST. X long time DAOC player who loves archery,siege fighting and crafting.
Wondering which faction and race ?
31-10-2018, 12:53,
RE: Just Joined
hi Shadanwolf welcome to gloria victis, hope you will like it (i´m pretty sure you will)
and as a midlander of course i hope you join the midlandic forces Wink

feel free to choose whatever you want to (on a certain price it is possible to switch factions afterwards)
[Image: 5vwrrmbp.jpg]
31-10-2018, 16:48,
RE: Just Joined
(31-10-2018, 12:53)Skur Wrote: hi Shadanwolf welcome to gloria victis, hope you will like it (i´m pretty sure you will)
and as a midlander of course i hope you join the midlandic forces Wink

feel free to choose whatever you want to (on a certain price it is possible to switch factions afterwards)

Thanks. I found I did not have a strong enough video card and have had to greatly reduce my graphics dramatically to get 20 fps. I made a character . Sangmar empire from Azeb. I will try each of the realms. Seems there is no difference at all between realms so finding a good guild might be what makes the decision. I made this char thinking there were realm differences for archers. I have found there is not.