Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why so little difference between weapon stats
05-11-2018, 22:52,
Why so little difference between weapon stats
I was looking at bows, knives,swords etc. as a crafter i expected more differences between the various swords. or knives or bows etc. Now I'm only level 25 so perhaps there are differences I have yet to see. any want to comment on this observation ?
06-11-2018, 11:21,
RE: Why so little difference between weapon stats
Gloria Victis attempts to be a realistically game inspired by the middle ages. So there are little differences within the weapons and there won´t be a one-hit-world-destroyer-sword or something like this.

however it makes partially huge differences which weapon you use against different types of armor but it makes no sense that an Asparagus-Tarzan rises up to the leader of the world only because he gets a better sword.
[Image: 5vwrrmbp.jpg]
07-11-2018, 21:29,
(06-11-2018, 11:21)Skur Wrote: Gloria Victis attempts to be a realistically game inspired by the middle ages. So there are little differences within the weapons and there won´t be a one-hit-world-destroyer-sword or something like this.

however it makes partially huge differences which weapon you use against different types of armor but it makes no sense that an Asparagus-Tarzan rises up to the leader of the world only because he gets a better sword.
Ok...good point. Now as a crafter,I'm wondering why I should work so hard to advance my skills for such a small incremental reward in weapon or armor performance ?
08-11-2018, 12:51,
Nobody says that you have to do it but if both opponents have more less the same skill then the better weapon / armor can make the difference.

crafting stuff is definitely worth it because you can craft +1 - +7. if you try to buy stuff like that you gonna have to pay an awful amount of money.
08-11-2018, 14:34,
I see. And the + on an item.It happens randomly because of your skill level on a particular crafting skill ?
09-11-2018, 14:46,
the higher your crafting-skill, the higher the chance to craft better item (higher +). additionally using a suitable workshop for crafting provides higher chances too.
11-11-2018, 02:44,
I see ...making the highest + item....which I think is +6 ?
12-11-2018, 09:58,
thought i´ve seen at least one +7 a few days ago
but let´s say +6 is the highest for common forest and meadows users
12-11-2018, 17:07,
(12-11-2018, 09:58)Skur Wrote: thought i´ve seen at least one +7 a few days ago
but let´s say +6 is the highest for common forest and meadows users
Someone remarked ingame chat that they heard that people try to upgrade to level 7 with a high level of failure rate that destroys the item...but they said it IS possible.Whether that is true..not true...who knows.
13-11-2018, 15:41,
It is. But not worth it unless you want to create a collectors item