Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
HOW TO JOIN ALPHA!
01-09-2015, 00:06,
RE: HOW TO JOIN PRE-ALPHA!
(09-07-2013, 13:45)Jog Wrote:
As our new website just lauched, please use it for donations. You will have your account here within minutes!
http://gloriavictisgame.com/donation

I already donated a while back like 15 dollars and got a version of the game, I took a break for a while and uninstalled it for room. was wanting to play again so I logged in to your website, and my only options are to donate again.

..... does this mean I need to donate again to get to play, there is no option to recover the copy I had before...
01-09-2015, 20:13,
(01-09-2015, 00:06)Merkonez Wrote:
(09-07-2013, 13:45)Jog Wrote:
As our new website just lauched, please use it for donations. You will have your account here within minutes!
http://gloriavictisgame.com/donation

I already donated a while back like 15 dollars and got a version of the game, I took a break for a while and uninstalled it for room. was wanting to play again so I logged in to your website, and my only options are to donate again.

..... does this mean I need to donate again to get to play, there is no option to recover the copy I had before...

Wait, are you saying that when you hit the button "Recive key and rewards" you doesn't have the panel with the current sum donated and all the downloads and the key?
22-09-2015, 16:40,
Donator Smile look amazing
20-10-2015, 23:25,
Just joined and donated...ready to play!
05-11-2015, 01:55,
I just donated at Knight level ($15) but I don't see any key for activating on Steam in my dashboard. The key listed there in my account returns an "Invalid Product Code" error on steam. Any help would be awesome.
05-11-2015, 02:40,
(05-11-2015, 01:55)AFatalPapercut Wrote: I just donated at Knight level ($15) but I don't see any key for activating on Steam in my dashboard. The key listed there in my account returns an "Invalid Product Code" error on steam. Any help would be awesome.

At the moment, there are no Steam keys, but once the Steam situation is sorted, all donators with a $15 donation or higher will receive their key.
[Image: 6c31d2b1a60faf1bfbac90a5077e9ad4.png] Ray Monty, Community Manager

GV Twitter: @GloriaVictisMMO
FAQ: http://gloriavictisgame.com/application/index/faq

15-11-2015, 16:10,
there is a way to pay it from steam? i cant use card but i have some money at steam ;/
15-11-2015, 17:53,
(15-11-2015, 16:10)gorgoreth Wrote: there is a way to pay it from steam? i cant use card but i have some money at steam ;/

Not at the moment, the game isn't on the store right now, but it passed greenlight, so at some point you'll have the opportunity =)
11-12-2015, 06:30,
RE: HOW TO JOIN ALPHA!
Just donated please send me the game now lol. CANt wait to play
11-12-2015, 21:01,
RE: HOW TO JOIN ALPHA!
(11-12-2015, 06:30)Gruesumm Wrote: Just donated please send me the game now lol. CANt wait to play

Just log in the official site, click recive key and rewards, scroll the page and you'll find the download button =)