Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
HOW TO JOIN ALPHA!
23-12-2015, 16:22,
RE: HOW TO JOIN ALPHA!
Just donated, this game looks incredible!

Have downloaded the launcher, however it just brings up an error each time it is launched, I tried as admin too and still no luck, anyone else have this issue?
23-12-2015, 17:25,
Probably you were trying to download in the same time when we were uploading a new version - please try again using an European hosting.
PR Manager, Designer

If you'd have any problem, please send us logs (Steam\SteamApps\common\Gloria Victis\gv_Data\output_log.txt
OR
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\LocalLow\Black Eye Games Sp z o o_\Gloria Victis) to support@gloriavictisgame.com with a problem description.
23-12-2015, 21:21, (This post was last modified: 23-12-2015, 21:24 by LordXemnis.)
(10-07-2013, 16:12)Dahrrr Wrote: When you donate please send your account name at forum too. It will be much easierSmile. 1h break and I will add new accounts

Hey, I am having trouble re-downloading the game. I've had it since before the new alpha version, do I have to donate again or something?

NVM, I am an idiot who doesn't know how to navigate the website. I got the launcher. sorry!
25-12-2015, 11:20,
How do I get my account added?
25-12-2015, 13:27,
(25-12-2015, 11:20)PowerNine Wrote: How do I get my account added?

What do you mean? How to register the in-game account?
10-01-2016, 03:42, (This post was last modified: 10-01-2016, 04:03 by d_rugged.)
Hey, I spent 10$ to get in, and i have the game, but when i launch it, it keeps displaying the game like is on a screen twice the size, and most of the things displayed are off screen, aswell, the mouse in game is not lining up with what i see on screen, like its invisible, or hanging 4 to 5 inches below the mouse icon i can see. And it wont let me into the options menu to change any settings. I'm really unhappy about how broken this is. Also when i try to log in, it says im not registered, the username is my email, right? and I know im entering the password correct. so what the fuck did i buy?

(10-01-2016, 03:42)d_rugged Wrote: Hey, I spent 10$ to get in, and i have the game, but when i launch it, it keeps displaying the game like is on a screen twice the size, and most of the things displayed are off screen, aswell, the mouse in game is not lining up with what i see on screen, like its invisible, or hanging 4 to 5 inches below the mouse icon i can see. And it wont let me into the options menu to change any settings. I'm really unhappy about how broken this is. Also when i try to log in, it says im not registered, the username is my email, right? and I know im entering the password correct. so what the fuck did i buy?

Alright I think i figured out some of the problem, i need to register in the lobby to get in, ok, but this cant be done due to the mouse issue. I cant type in all the register fields because i cant click the username field, even with my mouse pressed against the top edge of my screen, i am unable to reach that field. Is there a text config file i can go into to change my resolution or something?

(10-01-2016, 03:42)d_rugged Wrote: Hey, I spent 10$ to get in, and i have the game, but when i launch it, it keeps displaying the game like is on a screen twice the size, and most of the things displayed are off screen, aswell, the mouse in game is not lining up with what i see on screen, like its invisible, or hanging 4 to 5 inches below the mouse icon i can see. And it wont let me into the options menu to change any settings. I'm really unhappy about how broken this is. Also when i try to log in, it says im not registered, the username is my email, right? and I know im entering the password correct. so what the fuck did i buy?

Alright I think i figured out some of the problem, i need to register in the lobby to get in, ok, but this cant be done due to the mouse issue. I cant type in all the register fields because i cant click the username field, even with my mouse pressed against the top edge of my screen, i am unable to reach that field. Is there a text config file i can go into to change my resolution or something?

K, so i put the game on my tv, and it was still all way off, it seemed the i was able to reach the username field, and once i was able to log in, things seemed ok. but im still wondering if the options menu works, is in the game, or is just not working on my end
10-01-2016, 16:45,
You have to go on the main game folder, under gv_Data/Data, open GraphicsConfig.ini and set your game resolution as the screen one. If it doesn't let you save it, make a copy just to be sure, move that file on your desktop, change the resolution and then move it again in it's original place. There are no options on the login menu, but they should be in with the next patch =)
06-02-2016, 16:09,
No voy a comprar nada paso de jugar!!
08-02-2016, 01:04,
Gracias por tu cuidado en informar-nos. A sido de grande utilidade para tantos otros.
[Image: Assianaturaxxx.jpg]
15-02-2016, 00:08,
Do I still need to register my account here?