Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
HOW TO JOIN ALPHA!
15-02-2016, 21:04,
RE: HOW TO JOIN ALPHA!
(15-02-2016, 00:08)Alvasten Wrote: Do I still need to register my account here?

No, when you're on the main site, go here to select the bundle you'd like to purchase: http://gloriavictisgame.com/shop
After the donation, you should have recived a mail (it may take some time) containing a password that will grant you the access to the main site (the login informations are your e-mail and the password that you've just recived).
When you've logged into the main site, click on recive key and rewards, that's where you can find the game launcher and the game key.
Now, after you've downloaded the game, and you're on the login screen, click on the inkwell icon to create an ingame account (you'll need the game key).
Not sure about what account you were talking, so i've decided to explain everything Tongue
21-02-2016, 11:33, (This post was last modified: 21-02-2016, 11:36 by Aahzmandius.)
I registered both here and ingame.
When I type in the ingame login info it says username not registered......... what to do
21-02-2016, 13:18, (This post was last modified: 21-02-2016, 14:18 by Aahzmandius.)
and yes, I tried everything I knew and the troubleshooting section recommends.

checking case sensitivity, changing password, etc etc

still cant foking get in

so far very good customer support btw.
12 hours since payment and download still cant get past login issue.

received one automaticly generated email, with clues that I already tried as the first easy solvers
21-02-2016, 20:01,
Replied via support mail. Please remember that we are small indie team and it take a while to response, mostly on weekends.

Thanks for your patience and support.
One man army

Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!- http://forum.gloriavictisgame.com/showth...p?tid=3604
For support help please contact support(at)gloriavictisgame.com or Bartold - http://forum.gloriavictisgame.com/privat...d&uid=1994
MMORPG.COM Official Gloria Victis link - http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/...ictis.html
21-03-2016, 21:18, (This post was last modified: 21-03-2016, 21:29 by ShotChu.)
got e-mail for login tried your password to no effect. changed it and still doesn't work.

when I use given PW, page states verification failed, if I use my changed PW screen flashes as if accepted but still has log-in screen.
21-03-2016, 21:31, (This post was last modified: 21-03-2016, 21:32 by Henrave.)
Did you tried to log in at the hompage of Gloria Victis or on the game?
[Image: abde24c678726a7436f6ee02fa437ae4.gif]
21-03-2016, 21:33, (This post was last modified: 21-03-2016, 22:10 by ShotChu.)
home page..don't see anywhere to DL client

DL'ing client now...just took a few mins to activate account. cant wait to get in game!
28-03-2016, 02:44,
Still trying to redownload everything
24-04-2016, 17:28,
With new website and donations system Join Pre-Alpha within minutes!
09-05-2016, 18:22,
I don't seems to be able to make my donation to get my registration key...

I go thru your donation precess from you rwebsite, then when all is confirmed... transaction failed...

Tried with paypal and Xsolla keep refunding it and refuse the transaction. Then I tried with my credit card directly and still blocked transaction...

I wrote to sales@gloriavictisgame.com, but had no reply yet... Can someone help me?

Anyone esle had this problem?