Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact [email protected]

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HOW TO JOIN ALPHA!
24-07-2016, 01:51,
RE: HOW TO JOIN ALPHA!
(24-07-2016, 01:11)chekcmate Wrote: Hi CV-Team!

Long time no see! I tripped over GV at Steam again and was amazed what progress this game has made - really happy for you guys, congrats! Just wanted to egoistically ask if the old Alpha Access is still valid for Steam somehow? Would love to take a look again and make myself an impression!

I got an account from Jog in 2014 after donating money.

Log into the main site, gloriavictisgame.com, and on your dashboard you can find your steam key =)
24-07-2016, 12:52, (This post was last modified: 24-07-2016, 12:52 by chekcmate.)
(24-07-2016, 01:51)Defiance_ITA Wrote:
(24-07-2016, 01:11)chekcmate Wrote: Hi CV-Team!

Long time no see! I tripped over GV at Steam again and was amazed what progress this game has made - really happy for you guys, congrats! Just wanted to egoistically ask if the old Alpha Access is still valid for Steam somehow? Would love to take a look again and make myself an impression!

I got an account from Jog in 2014 after donating money.

Log into the main site, gloriavictisgame.com, and on your dashboard you can find your steam key =)

I cannot do that - should have mentioned it before. It says that my mail address is invalid, to me it looks as if I don't have an account on the main site for some reason. Would be very happy if you could assist.

Do I need proof of the 2014 alpha access? I still have Jogs private message from that time if you need it.
24-07-2016, 14:43, (This post was last modified: 24-07-2016, 14:46 by Defiance_ITA.)
If you can, please send an email to [email protected] with all the details, it will be faster for them to check =)
I'll contact Jog, but he's not online at the moment.

It's strange tho...i've been through the same registration back then, and i've never had issues.
27-07-2016, 18:47, (This post was last modified: 27-07-2016, 18:47 by chekcmate.)
(24-07-2016, 14:43)Defiance_ITA Wrote: If you can, please send an email to [email protected] with all the details, it will be faster for them to check =)
I'll contact Jog, but he's not online at the moment.

It's strange tho...i've been through the same registration back then, and i've never had issues.

Thanks for your quick reply Blush

I sent an email on 24th, no answer yet, but I will wait and keep it up to date.
20-08-2016, 05:16,
donated
21-09-2016, 06:58,
I bought this game on Steam and would like to donate as well.

How can I link the donation to my steam account or is there a way to check on the login credentials for steam to use here?