Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Full loot
23-07-2013, 05:07,
Full loot
Please make full loot pvp available in this game. Ive read up on the game and watched the video but the only thing holding me back is the fact that there are no real plans to make the game full loot pvp?
23-07-2013, 05:08,
RE: Full loot
I agree there needs to be full loot in the game to give people a much more enriching and immerse experience!
23-07-2013, 16:41,
Only a very small minority actual care for features like this, and for the vast majority it would be a real turn off. Casual gamers wouldn't give the game a second look if they found out when you die you lose it all.

Personally I'd like to see a sort of middle ground. By this I mean if you kill someone, one of their items should be selected randomly to be lootable, with the rest showing up on their corpse as "ruined", and you should also get a % of the money they were carrying at the time. This makes open world PvP rewarding for those who want to play the game in that way without punishing the more casual players too severely.
23-07-2013, 17:34, (This post was last modified: 23-07-2013, 17:35 by Maymo.)
(23-07-2013, 16:41)ProjectAngel Wrote: Only a very small minority actual care for features like this, and for the vast majority it would be a real turn off. Casual gamers wouldn't give the game a second look if they found out when you die you lose it all.

Personally I'd like to see a sort of middle ground. By this I mean if you kill someone, one of their items should be selected randomly to be lootable, with the rest showing up on their corpse as "ruined", and you should also get a % of the money they were carrying at the time. This makes open world PvP rewarding for those who want to play the game in that way without punishing the more casual players too severely.

Fill your inventory with random stuff and win. You clearly underestimate how many people are actually looking for a good full loot pvp game. If there was a middle ground it would only work if you could choose one or two items to loot.
23-07-2013, 18:21,
totally agree with the upper post^ casual players won't be able to play game about middle ages, moreover it's really interesting to play, when u have risks to lose your stuff (remember diablo, where u always put your loot not to lose them) but sometimes there's need in smaaaaall (tiny) piece zones near (for ex.) craft zones
24-07-2013, 16:11,
There should be safe zone for the carebears so they can do what they want,but you should have to risk it get the good loot/materials out of town.I don't agree how it is in mortal online where there is no place to be safe.

I have no clue how develop a game so I do not know how hard it is but there should zone/island .
For example noob island is place where you die and lose nothing and that place where new players learn to PvP and PvE with barely any risk but one time thing when you leave that island you can not go back.

Then arrive to main island where general player base is,at the beginnning of it is generally same as noobie island but like middle ground(maybe you lose everything beside your armor and weapon or keep everything beside your armor and weapon) and there you can farm your general gear and materials to be ready to adventure out.When you ready to adventure out you can decide to go zone where it full loot but high reward,a place where all high end materials are and mobs/dungeons and up to player to decide "should I risk losing all my gear to get that uber good metal or stay back and stay with very basic equipment".

I don't mind having risk but when there is barely any reward corresponding with risk that when I eventually just quit the game.
[Image: 0BGWo41.png]
24-07-2013, 20:53, (This post was last modified: 24-07-2013, 20:53 by Zergi.)
+1 for fullloot

(23-07-2013, 18:21)shrapneel Wrote: totally agree with the upper post^ casual players won't be able to play game about middle ages, moreover it's really interesting to play, when u have risks to lose your stuff (remember diablo, where u always put your loot not to lose them) but sometimes there's need in smaaaaall (tiny) piece zones near (for ex.) craft zones

depends how hard it is to get new gear or to stock up on gear then it wouldnt really be a big deal if u die u know
24-07-2013, 22:50, (This post was last modified: 24-07-2013, 22:52 by Warmonger.)
(23-07-2013, 16:41)ProjectAngel Wrote: Only a very small minority actual care for features like this, and for the vast majority it would be a real turn off. Casual gamers wouldn't give the game a second look if they found out when you die you lose it all.

Certainly that can't be true, a lot of people enjoy full loot, (eve, darkfall,ultima online all come to mind). Making it extremely hard to get some items and others easy to acquire items to get back in the fight is exactly what needs to be done to make the full loot viable.

I'm really hoping to see a full loot system or at least heavy partial loot system implemented to not only give a rewarding experience to other players but actually give pvp a purpose other than hold x for y amount of time to receive z reward.

I think this games combat is headed in the right direction and the ideas are great but I strongly agree there needs to be a full loot or heavy partial loot system for the game.

I definitely think ANYONE would give the game a shot as long as they like the idea, and if the game is good, full loot or not, people will play and people will stay.

The problem is all of these recycled rehashed garbage games making a face plant on the market and completely saturating our games with complete trash roller coaster ride experiences instead of immerse, in depth and fun game play where the user decides the outcome.

Simply put full loot games are some of the best games out there and provide some of the most real,provocative, challenging, and immersive game time than any other games on the market. The more full loot sandboxes the better.

Trust me when I say there is a metric fuck ton of people out there looking for a good full loot sandbox.
25-07-2013, 16:02,
I'd have no issues with a Full Loot system if it's somewhat 'balanced' by a more or less realistic encumbrance system (which is gonna be implemented as far as I'm concerned).
30-07-2013, 23:27,
Full loot only makes games more enjoyable, the rush it brings you when you are risking loot makes pvp that much more intense.

Of course I'd hope it would be balanced if implemented and not take years to craft day to day pvp armor.