Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact [email protected]

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to register ingame.
04-01-2016, 17:47,
RE: How to register ingame.
I have reinstalled this game twice and still the problem persists. Is there even anyone online who claims to represent this company? Is it possible to get a refund ? because i have not gained access to this game. I have been at this for hours and nothing !!!
04-01-2016, 21:02, (This post was last modified: 04-01-2016, 21:03 by Defiance_ITA.)
(04-01-2016, 14:15)Mackoole Wrote: I am having problems registering my account on the log in screen. I try to click on the inkwell to register. I have my cd key ready beside me. The game immediately goes to account recovery screen and becomes completely unresponsive. I can type in my Cd key but thats it. I have tried reloading the game and none of the options work, the account recovery keeps coming up. The only option is then to end the program through the windows task manager cos nothing works, not the mouse, tab, escape key. This game is becoming a lesson in sheer frustration.

(04-01-2016, 15:20)cpinpon Wrote: Same issue for me with my first connexion. It works when you try to click above buttons/fields. I've done that for all informations to register except with Username field, probably outside of my screen ! So I'm stuck too !

In both cases seems a problem related to the game resolution. To solve it, go on the main game folder, under gv_Data/Data and open GraphicsConfig.ini and change the reolution so that it will match your screen one.
Let me know if that works =)
04-01-2016, 22:28,
It works for me by changing to my native screen resolution ! Thanks for your quick answer ! ;-)
02-04-2016, 02:03,
I am having the issue where the in game registration page does not accept my key or email address even though they are both correct. I am assuming because I used PayPal, please advise.
02-04-2016, 11:22,
You can send a mail to [email protected]
Eleganthriel IGN.
Wiki Tutorials
Guild Master of the AudunstedeKnights (EU/MID/150+members), recruiting anyone.
09-04-2016, 17:39,
hi, i can not get into the game, I can not create a game accaunt
12-08-2016, 01:56,
Greetings,

I downloaded the game from the website as a knight.

It seems that my game does not have the same login menu as some people on youtube, therefore not allowing me to register my account ingame.
Here below is a screenshot of what my login screen looks like
https://postimg.org/image/xis5ro3lh/

I'll uninstall it and install in on steam but, at the moment it seems that anyone who buys the game from your website will have a login screen with missing registering options.

Hoping to get an update on this issue asap Smile
21-08-2016, 05:10,
so im in the game, but it says my email isn't registered
21-08-2016, 18:01,
(21-08-2016, 05:10)afatpenguin Wrote: so im in the game, but it says my email isn't registered

I suggest to send an email to [email protected] with all the details, they'll be able to check what's wrong =)