Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact [email protected]

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Troubleshooting
03-02-2014, 19:17,
RE: Troubleshooting
Hello Jog my problem is that I registered, donated, and downloaded the game successful. But when i create an account and click play the screen switches to your loading screen for Marley and all the ambient sound stops, it remains at 0% loaded for hours... I haven't seen it increase by one percent ever . After about 2 minuets a small brown box with an X appears just behind the ship in the loading screen picture. This looks like it should be part of the game UI and the screen is just staying on my computer I'm guessing. I have downloaded and played this game before, but that was months ago and every time i bought an expensive item, its design didn't match the item type " bought a boot and got a sword with the name and stats of the boot" then the game would crash and my character would be deleted. these are definitely issues needing to be fixed in order to play please reply Creeps.IdeaIdeaIdea
05-02-2014, 02:47, (This post was last modified: 05-02-2014, 03:05 by Lotus.)
It feels like you wrote this using a cellphone. Very hard to read this block of text.

As for your issues, I'd recommend you delete the part about the items in your report: you experienced this glitch months ago. It has probably been resolved and you should re-test it before making a statement like it happened yesterday.

A picture of the brown box you got could also help. You did your best describing it but it's still a pretty confusing description. From what you said it looks like the box you're talking about is the welcoming message to GV.

Also here are some already-existing threads on the matter:

http://forum.gloriavictisgame.com/showth...p?tid=3890
http://forum.gloriavictisgame.com/showth...p?tid=3867

Have a good one !
Lotus
Alors que le Soleil se couche, la lumière reste en moi
As the sun sets, the light stays within me
06-02-2014, 21:42,
(05-02-2014, 02:47)Lotus Wrote: It feels like you wrote this using a cellphone. Very hard to read this block of text.

As for your issues, I'd recommend you delete the part about the items in your report: you experienced this glitch months ago. It has probably been resolved and you should re-test it before making a statement like it happened yesterday.

A picture of the brown box you got could also help. You did your best describing it but it's still a pretty confusing description. From what you said it looks like the box you're talking about is the welcoming message to GV.

Have a good one !

Здравствуйте! оплатил , установил играл до сегоднешнего вечера.. проблема в следующим- пропал герой, его нет в меню загрузки. Пробывал нового создать - не сохраняется. В игру захожу нормально сылки присланой на почту с ключом, но зайдя в игру героя моего нет. В чём может проблема быть и исправят ли этот баг(( как быть, ведь хочется играть и оплачено же за игру
07-02-2014, 01:59,
I have donated, received the email, and logged into the dashboard. It upgraded my forum account but there is no game key or link to download. Any ideas?
07-02-2014, 02:28, (This post was last modified: 07-02-2014, 02:29 by Jetcutter.)
(07-02-2014, 01:59)Kristofernathan Wrote: I have donated, received the email, and logged into the dashboard. It upgraded my forum account but there is no game key or link to download. Any ideas?

Your icon suggests that you have not linked the account Here with your forum account?
07-02-2014, 03:27,
(07-02-2014, 02:28)jetcutter Wrote:
(07-02-2014, 01:59)Kristofernathan Wrote: I have donated, received the email, and logged into the dashboard. It upgraded my forum account but there is no game key or link to download. Any ideas?

Your icon suggests that you have not linked the account Here with your forum account?

I linked it. When I log in, it says it's linked (traveler) but this does not show up on the forums.
08-02-2014, 01:26,
(06-02-2014, 21:42)Haywar Wrote:
(05-02-2014, 02:47)Lotus Wrote: It feels like you wrote this using a cellphone. Very hard to read this block of text.

Have a good one !

Здравствуйте! оплатил , установил играл до сегоднешнего вечера.. проблема в следующим- пропал герой, его нет в меню загрузки. Пробывал нового создать - не сохраняется. В игру захожу нормально сылки присланой на почту с ключом, но зайдя в игру героя моего нет. В чём может проблема быть и исправят ли этот баг(( как быть, ведь хочется играть и оплачено же за игру

What ?
Lotus
Alors que le Soleil se couche, la lumière reste en moi
As the sun sets, the light stays within me
08-02-2014, 14:28,
I'm VIP and my account is deleted. I should register a new one. How to register account, when I don't have key (I don't need it, I'm VIP) ?
09-02-2014, 08:13,
Hi, I've donated and I don't see my key. How do I fix this?
11-02-2014, 08:08,
(23-01-2014, 17:38)raven0ak Wrote: getting Error: Unable to prepare update ! any fix for it? running as a admin does not help

How long have the servers been down and whats the expected downtime? I just bought this and was excited to play and now...
[Image: vzz9.gif]