Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Troubleshooting
12-06-2016, 14:55,
RE: Troubleshooting
I made a view to help players that are having login issues:

https://youtu.be/UvymOSvwPJQ
13-06-2016, 23:04,
hey, i killed a player in self defence.. now i have been flagged as trator and criminal all day and i cant do annything caus of it Huh can it be fixed?
18-06-2016, 00:24,
Kill npcs until your rep goes back up.
Don't kill friendly players unless they are yellow or purple.
This is how the feature is supposed to work assuming you attacked someone who was not yellow, purple or red.
If you attacked a yellow purple or red player and became a traitor then that is a bug that has received recent attention and is likely still being improved.
I recently killed 2 purples and then a yellow who attacked me while i was farming, I received positive. I have not been given traitor status yet but i also dont loot yellow or white characters. I will loot a purple one though.
18-06-2016, 05:19, (This post was last modified: 18-06-2016, 05:20 by DarkLord2016.)
My biggest problem in this game is the translation that you guys said in the steam that is translated into 14 languages, including Portuguese, which I know, I'm not fluent in English, I'm having problems in the crafting game, as all it in English ,
The game has to be fully translated as it is in PROPAGANDA OF STEAM ...... but oh well ...... but even the dialogues are in English, can not understand ....... I'm playing, I could ask repayment of this game, but for more than one week I'm playing only 14 hours, or 3 or 4 days playing know la..nem remember the day I bought. if I knew that all 90% of the game is in English I would not have bought, but as already bought, could you please fix this as fast as possible? or reimburse me back what I paid I will stop playing for a while.;

Sorry my english i m use translate......
22-06-2016, 22:40,
(18-06-2016, 05:19)DarkLord2016 Wrote: My biggest problem in this game is the translation that you guys said in the steam that is translated into 14 languages, including Portuguese, which I know, I'm not fluent in English, I'm having problems in the crafting game, as all it in English ,
The game has to be fully translated as it is in PROPAGANDA OF STEAM ...... but oh well ...... but even the dialogues are in English, can not understand ....... I'm playing, I could ask repayment of this game, but for more than one week I'm playing only 14 hours, or 3 or 4 days playing know la..nem remember the day I bought. if I knew that all 90% of the game is in English I would not have bought, but as already bought, could you please fix this as fast as possible? or reimburse me back what I paid I will stop playing for a while.;

Sorry my english i m use translate......

The translations aren't comlpete just because a lot of things are continously modified, so there's no point in translating all the game now.
But, if you had pay attention to the steam page, on the translations box you would have seen that the complete ones are just english and polish...all the other translators have worked just on the interface.
27-06-2016, 21:06, (This post was last modified: 07-07-2016, 01:31 by Fiore.)
Deposit bug
Deposit bug
My Name LordFabianoo
[Image: Cxjye1a.jpg]

***Edit by Fiore: Due to the image size going beyond the forum page limit, a spoiler tag has been added. Simply click the spoiler button to view.
06-07-2016, 22:33,
SERIOUSLY? i got like 30 free inventory space but it still says its full. i try using old wolf and old boar and that's what happened. crafting other items seems ok. FIX IT

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

08-07-2016, 14:14,
Fabiono, it will be fixed with next patch I think. Today or at monday.
Hattori, have you tried to put other bag to that slot?

09-07-2016, 08:27, (This post was last modified: 10-07-2016, 08:53 by Fiore.)
I logged in today and I open my bank and my stuff disappeared, I had all big leather bag on all those bank slots and alot of stuff... you can still access the slot acting as if the big leather bag was still there but my bank is now bugged.. :"(
[Image: IDyBh7h.jpg]

Help, character name ingame is Tekiro.

Sincerely,

Noobystyler.

***Edit by Fiore: Due to the image size going beyond the forum page limit, a spoiler tag has been added. Simply click the spoiler button to view.
11-07-2016, 20:41,
Arron, yeah i tried that, didnt work. but after the earliest patch, it work. so thumbs up to the dev

and noobystyler, ure not alone. i got my heavy plate missing from my depo TODAY. when im logged in, im still wearin that armor, then i put in in depo since im gonna go pvp and that armor its too nice to get looted so im wearin my old armor back. when im done pvp, that nice armor's gone from my depo. my helmet and weapon im wearin got looted on pvp, and my armor that's inside my DEPOSIT got looted by some bugs.my guild mates tells me to try relog, but it doesnt work. the GAME DEV rly should start prioritizing on the system first, dont put any other new features on the game if u cant manage what u currently have on the game, please FOCUS on the BASIC STUFF (like missing items, enemy can attack through the gates while on siege, etc). i know the game dev probably wont read this, but i rly hope they give more attention to it before adding new stuff. because as they add more new stuff in to the game, the more problem they'll get if they dont focus on fixing and managing what is already inside the game. cheers!