Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Troubleshooting
15-07-2016, 12:37,
RE: Troubleshooting
Hey guys, a noteworthy bug: when you gain an atribute point, the game instead displays you have two available. However, then, as it should be, just one accounts.
16-07-2016, 19:19,
my character ''yigit'' is gone aswell,i was 42 level but now 10 level please help
18-07-2016, 18:13,
(16-07-2016, 19:19)yigit Wrote: my character ''yigit'' is gone aswell,i was 42 level but now 10 level please help

Please send an e-mail to pindwin@gloriavictisgame.com with all the details =)
21-07-2016, 15:36,
hello to everyone, i purchased the 20 usd subscription yesterday, but i haven't received any email with the password for the first login to the game. Anybody knows how to do next?
21-07-2016, 21:40,
(21-07-2016, 15:36)yashad Wrote: hello to everyone, i purchased the 20 usd subscription yesterday, but i haven't received any email with the password for the first login to the game. Anybody knows how to do next?

Hello =)
Please check your spam folder first, and if it's not there, contact directly the support at support@gloriavictisgame.com
24-07-2016, 13:20, (This post was last modified: 24-07-2016, 13:21 by faeder.)
hello

that made 2 days that lasts is I do not charge the server or the character or the part that starts has to become irritating. I will like played a solution please.

Sorry for english
15-08-2016, 00:55,
I just bought the game and downloaded the launcher. *sigh* there's the email unregistered problem
31-08-2016, 12:54,
Greetings to all the inhabitants of this forum! I bought the game on steam at a discount. When I run the game ( no matter the version from steam or downloaded from your website) there is incomprehensible garbage - some textures are missing, some textures are not displayed correctly . I updated the video card driver - did not help . maybe someone knows how to fix it?
31-08-2016, 20:12,
(31-08-2016, 12:54)SargarWZRD Wrote: Greetings to all the inhabitants of this forum! I bought the game on steam at a discount. When I run the game ( no matter the version from steam or downloaded from your website) there is incomprehensible garbage - some textures are missing, some textures are not displayed correctly . I updated the video card driver - did not help . maybe someone knows how to fix it?

Have you already tried to check the file integrity? Check also if your antivirus isn't blocking some files.
05-09-2016, 12:40,
My game keeps on crashing e.g. The crash report folder named "2016-09-03_221346" next to game executable. It would be great if you'd send it to the developer. I've already sent them an email, and still haven't gotten a reply yet. Due to this launcher bug I have not been able to play the game at all.