Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact [email protected]

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Troubleshooting
14-02-2014, 02:15,
RE: Troubleshooting
(13-02-2014, 17:41)miltonmonster Wrote: I'm with dc2008242.

Same error, the login button at the login panel is greyed out... Sad.

I have the same problem.It says "Connecting" under inputs.And Login button is disabled
14-02-2014, 02:40,
mine working
14-02-2014, 08:10, (This post was last modified: 15-02-2014, 19:48 by Vladimir.)
Hello, no email for me yet
Hi, I have donated $15, followed the proper steps, and saw email in the top corner of the payment complete box, and still no email. I read the troubleshooting and have followed the steps accordingly, so if someone could please get back to me I will provide my transaction # and start enjoying this excellent looking game. When I copy and pasted the support link my browser did not find the support site, so apologies for posting it here.

Edit: Okay, I did most of this late last night, so I imagine it is just still too early to have seen these steps I have taken yet. The support email with my TA # is sent, I have this post here as well, and also a small thread in the steam forums for this game. I hope I have followed all of the various forum rules correctly. My persistence at this is for being exited about this game and its potential. This looks absolutely great. Thanks for your time.

Edit: Thank you for the quick response, my issue has been resolved. Thank you for your hard work. Dziękuję za szybką odpowiedź, mój problem został rozwiązany. Dziękuję za waszą ciężką pracę.
14-02-2014, 17:12, (This post was last modified: 14-02-2014, 17:22 by Bullmance.)
(14-02-2014, 08:10)Vladimir Wrote: Hi, I have donated $15, followed the proper steps, and saw email in the top corner of the payment complete box, and still no email. I read the troubleshooting and have followed the steps accordingly, so if someone could please get back to me I will provide my transaction # and start enjoying this excellent looking game. When I copy and pasted the support link my browser did not find the support site, so apologies for posting it here.

I had the same thing happen as Vladimir except I gave $40. I also sent an email to support. I am posting here in hopes someone sees this and helps.
16-02-2014, 02:40,
Just an update. My problem was fixed by Jan. They had to manually send me an email and I received it a hour ago. Everything else went smoothly after that.

Also, I had to pay Xsollas $4.75 extra to give them $40 from a master card. This is a little ridiculous.
16-02-2014, 03:36,
(14-02-2014, 02:15)oxxesif Wrote:
(13-02-2014, 17:41)miltonmonster Wrote: I'm with dc2008242.

Same error, the login button at the login panel is greyed out... Sad.

I have the same problem.It says "Connecting" under inputs.And Login button is disabled

I have same problem Sad
16-02-2014, 06:35,
I am SO confused right now. What on earth is going on?

I am at the login screen, I ALREADY HAVE a registered account, with a confirmed username and password! It is telling me that my "name is not registered."

This is crazy. What on earth does "entering your game key in-game" mean? Usually you enter a game key during the installation process! Not after you get into the game!

Also, how on earth do I get into the game to enter my game key when I can't even log in with the account I created???

This is ridiculous.
16-02-2014, 12:26,
Re: RE: Troubleshooting
(16-02-2014, 06:35)Baranovich Wrote: I am SO confused right now. What on earth is going on?

I am at the login screen, I ALREADY HAVE a registered account, with a confirmed username and password! It is telling me that my "name is not registered."

This is crazy. What on earth does "entering your game key in-game" mean? Usually you enter a game key during the installation process! Not after you get into the game!

Also, how on earth do I get into the game to enter my game key when I can't even log in with the account I created???

This is ridiculous.

It happens to some. Contact Jog and he will fix it for you.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I8190N met Tapatalk
17-02-2014, 16:26,
"If you have blackscreen or "connecting" problem please go to our main website and download new launcher."

Where?
21-02-2014, 09:51,
I'm also having the "Name not registered" problem. Even though I installed the game, created a log in name, played for 20 minutes. After I logged out, I was unable to log back in. I sent an e-mail to the support address.