Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Troubleshooting
09-03-2017, 22:13, (This post was last modified: 10-03-2017, 18:19 by Arron.)
RE: Troubleshooting
I already have sent you those files!!!!!!!!!!! 2 days ago!!! have you guys responded??? NO!!!!! why arent you guys fixing it?? i have tried contacting every way possible.. on steam and your support email and on here.. this is the only response i get is from here.. telling me that its up again????!?!?!?! i dont care.. i want you to fix he damn issue thats been going on for 2 days.. with no help from your support team.
29-04-2017, 19:18,
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!! I play for a few minutes and my pc goes into that lovely blue screen saying that it is gathering some info and I can restart it in a few. PISS ON THAT!! I play way more strenuous games than that and my pc doesn't lock the FUCK up! I have all the updates for windows and my gfx card so please HELP!!!!!!
30-04-2017, 00:01,
Lifeundone, please, we need more informations about your problem. Send us an email to support and explain it as best as you can. We will do everything we can to help you.

28-05-2017, 19:35, (This post was last modified: 28-05-2017, 19:39 by illidan.)
i just finished downloading the game on steam, whenever i lunch the game it asks me if i have bought the game on steam or on r website, i choose the website and then the game crashes, i have tried 5 times but the result is the same.

oh and when i don't choose anything the game still crashes after 3 to 4 seconds so it's not about the option i choose, it just crashes after a fixed amount of seconds pass.
30-05-2017, 11:16,
Hello.

It may be related to blocked connection to our servers or corrupted game files.
First, try to redownload game, and check again. After that, turn off your firewall, antivirus or make right exceptions there. Be sure to turn off any VPN connections.

Let us know, if it will help!

01-09-2018, 12:20,
Attached is the log stops at 50% upon the first installation

Attached Files
.txt   output_log.txt (Size: 4.65 KB / Downloads: 2)
22-10-2018, 00:10, (This post was last modified: 22-10-2018, 00:10 by Bro_Someone.)
My game crashes after 5-10 minutes of playing.
Even though Gloria Victis runs completely smooth on my computer, the screen goes black eventually, and the game crashes.

Output Log is attached.

Attached Files
.txt   output_log Saved.txt (Size: 64.06 KB / Downloads: 0)
"We Live And Die As Brothers!"
- Dawn of War Chaplain
04-11-2018, 21:16,
Hello,

my game won't connect anymore, steam authentication failed.
I tried closing steam and running as admin, validated files but nothing helps.
It was working perfect yesterday after latest update and my firewall/AV isn't blocking the game.