Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naming conventions.
14-05-2014, 05:59,
Naming conventions.
What are the planned naming guidelines for each race?

I'm assuming, but I could be wrong, that the Ysmireans will have Scandinavian names and that the Azebians will have names that resemble Arabs.

This leaves me to wonder about the two remaining races, Midland and Sangarian. Since the Midlanders are split into two Kingdoms (Logres and Wenedia) will that mean that there are two separate naming guidelines to go by, such as Germanic and Celtic, or a mix of two others? And finally, as the Sangarians seem to resemble (at least to me, correct me if I'm wrong) the Byzantines, would they have Greek names?

Thanks!
17-05-2014, 13:11,
RE: Naming conventions.
Logres - French / Germanic (?)
Wenedia - Polish / Slavic (?)
Sangarians - Greek
15-06-2016, 20:17,
If the Sangarians are based on the Byzantines, then I would assume Greek and other South Eastern European and Western Arabic culture for naming conventions.

Personally, I want to play as a Sangarian and my name (Dard) is already Greek. So I hope this is accurate so it fits well with the lore.
15-06-2016, 20:28,
(15-06-2016, 20:17)Dard Wrote: Personally, I want to play as a Sangarian and my name (Dard) is already Greek. So I hope this is accurate so it fits well with the lore.

How is "Dard" greek?
[Image: Eo3IobO.jpg?1]
20-06-2016, 17:29,
Im wondering aswell, how is Dard greek name...