Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roleplayers Unite! (Unofficial Roleplaying Forums)
15-05-2014, 05:45,
Hello everyone! Today I'd like to present to you a community project created by roleplayers, for roleplayers:

(GV-RP.enjin.com)

GV-RP is a fan-forum dedicated to roleplay in Gloria Victis. It's a place where new and experienced roleplayers alike can come to collaborate, share, and discuss.

There are a few reasons why we've decided to create this forum. First, using this forum takes a load off of the developers' back, who are already working hard as it is, by providing RPers with a completely organized and centralized hub where they can meet up with other like-minded players. There's also the prospect of drawing in other RPers. On Enjin, many of the RP communities are intertwined and those players frequently migrate to new games which catch their interest. It's almost like free advertising, but not quite. This, of course, wouldn't be a replacement for the main website, but it would provide an alternative for those seeking a community forum with a little bit more organization and that's not linked directly to the main website.

Just join up, say hello, and start posting!
17-05-2014, 12:33,
RE: Roleplayers Unite! (Unofficial Roleplaying Forums)
Awesome stuff! I have been waiting for this.
23-05-2014, 10:06,
I'm glad you like it!

Also, to anyone reading:

The forum is still going to be a bit barren since Gloria Victis is still in the alpha stages. It's bound to pick-up more as time goes on.
[Image: cooltext1575607273.png]
25-05-2014, 17:11,
Interesting,I will register and hope to interact with some awesome fellow roleplayers soon Smile
You shall not spam!
08-08-2014, 03:44,
It's kinda sad to see this project so forgotten and abandoned... Even news are outdated, hmm. Gonna fight more?
PR Manager, Designer

If you'd have any problem, please send us logs (Steam\SteamApps\common\Gloria Victis\gv_Data\output_log.txt
OR
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\LocalLow\Black Eye Games Sp z o o_\Gloria Victis) to support@gloriavictisgame.com with a problem description.
08-08-2014, 08:57,
(08-08-2014, 03:44)bartold Wrote: It's kinda sad to see this project so forgotten and abandoned... Even news are outdated, hmm. Gonna fight more?

Q.Q
[Image: Eo3IobO.jpg?1]
08-08-2014, 18:30,
Hey there, guys.

Gwyn is going to be updating the news as we speak. I haven't really had the money to pump into the advanced plan for Enjin, so we've temporarily downgraded it until more people join. This really won't effect anything, it just won't look as pretty.
[Image: cooltext1575607273.png]
14-08-2014, 08:43, (This post was last modified: 14-08-2014, 08:44 by baronandy.)
im a true roleplaying pvper

i several times met a bad geared guy alone in my jungle in mortal online or somewhere, instead of killing him , i told him he can decide go with me in the battle and fight my enemys or die here and now . most players i told that, followed me in there death but after a funny fight XD
i loved to collect taxes from farmers they could decide pay me some gold and you are allowed to farm in my jungle and i protect you or we murder you guys now.
several times i did nothing elese then protecting the jungle bridge when someone wanted to cross it he had to pay some gold coins , if not... he had to fight me, if he want to enter (was the only bridge you could enter the jungle through) so i fought sometimes 2 people alone and defened the bridge, or a zerg was comming for me to prevent me from doing it.

sometimes i wanted and played the good guy and wanted to make a guild ,called the tindrem police department in fabernum to save all the noobs crying for help , in the help channel when they get attacked. or a bounty hunter guild hunting pks or blue people for gold so pve player which are not so strong could hire me to kill there worst enemy.

hope this game will have a lot of roleplaying guilds good and evil ones for diffetent tasks
14-08-2014, 09:02,
No guild can be 100% good or evil. My guild is going to be good for the ismirs but terrible for the midlanders :p
You shall not spam!
14-08-2014, 10:37,
all i can say i enjoyed guild politics in mortal. some guilds had a role to do

was very funny we got sieged and the enemy payed the guild envy gold (very good pvpers hireable bandits)
we got a bit destoyed and thought we loose our keep , but then we offered them more gold then our enemy did and they turned arround after killing us and killed all of them who hired them first , damn i had to smile.

there was a guild called forsaken or later Nave trade center. there role was to support all pvp guilds with resorces. its an open world pvp game with grifers and more , excidents sometimes happened , but mostly these people didnt got killed by guys or guilds they are trading with, who would kill there own farmers (sure only when they had there guild tak up).

also a guild could take the role to defend the new players like the stoneholm police department

i personally love role playing guilds those make mmos great , and only work for pvp with loot XD
or a bounty hunter wont get work XD