Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roleplayers Unite! (Unofficial Roleplaying Forums)
19-01-2015, 19:40,
RE: Roleplayers Unite! (Unofficial Roleplaying Forums)
(19-01-2015, 19:35)Fox Wrote:
(19-01-2015, 17:36)Ramyr Northmen Wrote: Hi Michael, how can I put the Roleplay forum in my signature with working link?

Code:
[align=center][url=http://gv-rp.enjin.com/][img]http://s28.postimg.org/8lpo7yqj1/cooltext1575607273.png[/img][/url][/align]

Here you go!

Thanks Fox!
You shall not spam!
08-04-2015, 03:04,
I have taken a look at the website and noticed that there is not much for activity going on right now. Has the site been abandoned? Also, I do graphic design, and am pretty good with building interfaces for guild portal, if you want something more visually appealing for the website. I'd also be willing to donate to get enhanced status. I think for a site like this, it would be important.

I am very interested in the future of Gloria Victis, specifically the role play community. I'd love to see it thrive.
20-04-2015, 20:09,
(08-04-2015, 03:04)Lotharaine Wrote: I have taken a look at the website and noticed that there is not much for activity going on right now. Has the site been abandoned? Also, I do graphic design, and am pretty good with building interfaces for guild portal, if you want something more visually appealing for the website. I'd also be willing to donate to get enhanced status. I think for a site like this, it would be important.

I am very interested in the future of Gloria Victis, specifically the role play community. I'd love to see it thrive.

The site is not abandoned! As GV is still in an early pre-Alpha stage, things have just been a bit slow to get moving, though we're certainly interested in thriving, expanding and improving!

So far we've decided to keep things simple with regards to design and not yet paying for the advanced enjin status, though we do plan on those improvements later on down the line. Help is welcome! We may be in a lull, but we're still here. Feel free to join and post, or PM Michael or myself about questions/comments/concerns/contributions.
[Image: cooltext1575607273.png]
21-04-2015, 03:00,
(08-04-2015, 03:04)Lotharaine Wrote: I have taken a look at the website and noticed that there is not much for activity going on right now. Has the site been abandoned? Also, I do graphic design, and am pretty good with building interfaces for guild portal, if you want something more visually appealing for the website. I'd also be willing to donate to get enhanced status. I think for a site like this, it would be important.

We'd love to see it thrive as well! However, as Fox has said, the game is still in the early Alpha stages, and as such, it's just not cost-effective for us to continue to pay for the advanced service yet. While contributions would certainly help, we cannot justify paying $85 each year to host an ad-free site while it remains mostly unused.

Hopefully in the future more of our friends here decide to join us on the RP forum, but until then, the free service will likely be the standard.
27-05-2016, 10:29,
I just want to let everyone know that these forums are still available. Fox and I have just been busy with life, but we plan on continuing the moderation of GV-RP.enjin.com, especially once the game launches fully. Join up if you're still interested!
11-06-2016, 00:54,
The forums need some more traffic to get things going
[Image: Eo3IobO.jpg?1]
11-06-2016, 20:06,
Come on people, join the "Fire in Winter" story, or create a fresh one for people to join! Can't wait to see meet new characters Big Grin
You shall not spam!
13-06-2016, 07:47,
Roleplayers Unite! (Unofficial Roleplaying Forums)
I am very much interested in future Role Playing on Gloria Victis! Excited to see how it progresses!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
13-06-2016, 15:49,
I'd love to see voice chat in game.. that would help sooooooo much with RP.
IGN: Beleg
Guild: WitchHunters
Faction: Midlanders
13-04-2018, 15:26,
It's very helpful sir!