Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Your character in GV?
25-07-2012, 10:25,
Your character in GV?
So, who will your character be in Gloria Victis? What are they called? What is his/her past? Personality? Goals and reason to live? Likes and dislikes?

For all of the roleplayers out there, that may be quite a question and some may plan it nicely ahead Smile Why not share your story with others?
20-09-2012, 17:39,
RE: Your character in GV?
(25-07-2012, 10:25)Echo Wrote: So, who will your character be in Gloria Victis? What are they called? What is his/her past? Personality? Goals and reason to live? Likes and dislikes?

Can't really decide on the details before I know a bit more about the game and its background.

However, I somehow dislike the idea that every so called "hero" has to have had his parents killed, wife murdered, childen stolen, or whatnot.

I much prefer playing a regular person who just for some reason wanders out in the world and MAYBE becomes a hero in the process.

That said, my main character is usually one of a rather mundane background. A person who has spent most it's live out in the wild/woods and prefers the openness of nature over crowded cities.
So his background will most likely be that of a hunter, woodcutter or something similar. Maybe even a poacher.

Much of this also depends on how the game works in the end.
10-10-2012, 13:57,
(20-09-2012, 17:39)Tajin Wrote: However, I somehow dislike the idea that every so called "hero" has to have had his parents killed, wife murdered, childen stolen, or whatnot.
This is indeed a problem most people have when creating their characters backgrounds, they fall into the 'cool'/'easy' stereotypes. For example when I first started playing WoW, on an RP server many years ago, I met up with some people in a pub in the wood area and we were all telling stories around the fire until one of them said "My parents were killed by the bandits" and, I kid you not, the rest of us (about 4 of us) all said "Yeah, mine too." at the same time. Since then all my characters parents have been alive, or at least one of them has.

Only one of those questions I can answer immediately Echo, is that my characters name would most likely be Fulk, my preferred c9-c15 name. Once we know more about the background then I would be able to flesh them out beyond a name.
14-10-2012, 04:13,
i prefer a hunter/ranger that has been struggling to live due to lack of food and being hunted down in the deep forests and brush. my character is a nomadic camper who lives off of the land and creates something for himself instead of buying it and will on occasion set foot in a more populated area to steal or to do some assassination jobs or illegal trade on the black market. my character does whatever he has to do to survive and is willing to take down innocent to achieve his goal. he lives not only for himself but his close comrades, he is also willing to kill himself to save them.
14-10-2012, 21:16,
the new screenshots game me the idea of a viking so perhaps that will be my story.

A viking that sailed wrong XD
15-10-2012, 19:26,
Personally I'd be more tempted to go with a Saxon/Dane mixture so you get the awesomeness of the Saxons mixed with the awesomeness of the Danes to create Super-Saxon-Vikingr!
16-10-2012, 14:23,
Definitely a violent barbarian, preferably stylized after a bear or a saber-toothed tiger. Brutal, chest-naked, bearded ruffian, who never witnessed even a glimpse of mercy. Yup, that's all me. Now, about the character...
24-10-2012, 02:37,
someone similar to luke skywalker
24-10-2012, 11:28,
This will be my character in GV -> LINK
Mógłbym zgodzić się, że macie rację, ale wtedy nikt z nas by jej nie miał.
05-11-2012, 01:18,
[Image: tumblr_lwxp3vI36Y1qgo20mo1_500.jpg]can't wait