Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Your character in GV?
22-06-2013, 14:32,
RE: Your character in GV?
(22-06-2013, 02:30)Sigismund von Landsknecht Wrote: I'll be Sigismund von Landsknecht, a mercenary from the great Holy Roman Empire. Only looking for gold, don't care about titles and willing to accept any dirty job... but gentleman: I would never hurt a lady even for a gold bridge.

Hey there, just a little hint for your name:
usually "von" stands in front of a town's name similar to French "de" or English "of", but "Landsknecht" is a job. Maybe "Sigismund der Landsknecht" was what you were looking for?
22-06-2013, 15:59,
(22-06-2013, 14:32)Siegbert Wrote:
(22-06-2013, 02:30)Sigismund von Landsknecht Wrote: I'll be Sigismund von Landsknecht, a mercenary from the great Holy Roman Empire. Only looking for gold, don't care about titles and willing to accept any dirty job... but gentleman: I would never hurt a lady even for a gold bridge.

Hey there, just a little hint for your name:
usually "von" stands in front of a town's name similar to French "de" or English "of", but "Landsknecht" is a job. Maybe "Sigismund der Landsknecht" was what you were looking for?

Yeah I'm aware of that but I'm not really looking for realism and I decided treating Landsknecht as a place. It's just because I think that sound better so I'll keep von anyway.
Thanks for noticing Wink
29-06-2013, 15:10, (This post was last modified: 29-06-2013, 15:14 by Demon.)
Demonas VonDictus, is known as a nobleman who has fallen on hard times, his wife lost in a fire six years ago. His parents died of the black plague, his life was falling apart from beneath his feet. Demonas was born in a family of three children and was the oldest, and the most skilled fighter. Everyday Demonas would crush his brothers at Hand to Hand combat. Demonas didn't know he was a good fighter, until a knock came on his door for Demonas, to join the local knights. Demonas refused and immediately came upon a line of dis-respect for his father. Demonas was kicked out of that house that very night, he spent countless hours setting up a random tent in the forest to where he stayed, the wolves howled in the night.

Demonas, only equipped with a wooden sword, sent out to find a man who could help him, his name was "Nussek". Nussek was the leader of a local tribe, a man who saw peoples futures, a spirit I guess. Nussek could help Demonas achieve his goal, to start a guild, to make his own round table of knights. After his breif meeting with Nussek, Demonas again sent out into the world of beasts.

(8 Years Later)

Demonas is married, his guild very functional, parents happy. That was all torn apart with the flames of the Red Flag, they tore apart his home, burnt his wife to a cross, and slaughtered his men, all while Demonas was on his business trip. His parents died of black plague, now Demonas just wants revenge on the Red Flag, he will slaughter them, and pillage their villages.

Would you help?
The Awesome Canadian (I Guess)
02-07-2013, 22:29, (This post was last modified: 03-07-2013, 01:00 by begginfokillz.)
I would make a commoner. Not a hero. Heroes are too overused. just a guy and his sword against the world.

EDIT: changed entire content of post. Don't Ask Big Grin
09-07-2013, 14:16,
As a player too I change character coneptions everydayBig Grin lol
09-07-2013, 15:21,
It's hard to create a story about my char without having a lore to read about the world we'll play in Big Grin
09-07-2013, 20:48,
(09-07-2013, 15:21)yukuai Wrote: It's hard to create a story about my char without having a lore to read about the world we'll play in Big Grin

There will be more info about the game lore when the site is updated. Smile
10-07-2013, 03:45, (This post was last modified: 10-07-2013, 03:51 by Eorl.)
Any idea when the site will be updated? Looking forward to reading the lore on this game!

Will the forums be getting polished at all? ;p

I'll also likely play a Knight of a fallen Lord who has turned to the woods with those men he had beneath him, men of the forest and hiding away in exile until they've the strength and resources to take a homeland and live in peace!
10-07-2013, 08:50,
(09-07-2013, 20:48)ProjectAngel Wrote:
(09-07-2013, 15:21)yukuai Wrote: It's hard to create a story about my char without having a lore to read about the world we'll play in Big Grin

There will be more info about the game lore when the site is updated. Smile

Very good Smile

One of the best thing it's to create the background of the char ...
15-07-2013, 08:22,
Names Brew, was a middle ranked Crusader awhile back. Grew up in a small fishing village. Around the age of 14 some of the boys got taken away from their families and were given poorly made chain mail vests that barely fit, rusty short swords, and a small wooden buckler. A good friend of Brew's was there with him. They stuck together and went through some rough times, fought some long battles, and grew up learning the ways of a Crusader. They drank their ale and sang their songs whenever they could. The nickname Brewsader stuck with him since he could out drink just about every man there.

They set sail east for one of the biggest battles they've ever been apart of. Once the boats got close enough to the shores they were rained on by arrows and it begin in the flash of an eye. Hundreds of men were killed before they even set foot on the ground, it was chaos. He lost his good friend only to find out later that he was killed. Brew decided to leave, couldn't handle it anymore. Took off during the night and headed to the Empire of Aska to start a new adventure.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: knight5kq6_zps3a4046a9.png]