Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy/medieval-related hobbies?
25-07-2012, 10:28,
Fantasy/medieval-related hobbies?
Reading, watching, playing games related to fantasy is something, I bet, grand majority of us here do. But some people have most interesting hobbies related to it.

I know of someone who is smelting metals at his home and shaping them into medieval jewelery (wolf amulets and the like). Someone else is sculpting figures of dragons and the like.

What about you? Are you up to anything fun or creative? Better yet - any work you'd like to showcase? Smile
03-09-2012, 12:10,
RE: Fantasy/medieval-related hobbies?
i have wood sword !!!
it's like practice sword
blunt indeed
03-09-2012, 12:37,
Archery in my case.

The cool part about it is, that aside from shooting arrows you can also try and create alot of the equipment on your own. Be it a handsewn leather-quiver, arrows or even a bow.

I've also recently started carving again. I've kept a nice straight cherrywood branch from the last time when we cut some trees in our garden. It's almost 2meters long and by itself already looks like a pretty nice staff. I'm going to try and carve some decorations into it, including a snake that winds around it. We'll see how that turns out.
04-09-2012, 10:44,
I do a lot of leather crafting in my spare time. I would like to work with metals but don't have the talent yet. I do however make good quivers, wallets, belts and boots. I don't sell them yet, perhaps in time when i feel my skills are at a professional level.

Eventually I will also be making leather armors with metal splints when i find some more time to do so.
08-09-2012, 16:25,
The last year on holiday i made a bow with wood Wink
12-09-2012, 15:00,
I did make a bow too.
04-11-2012, 13:39,
my cousin and I(when we are done watching medieval movies and playing medieval games) go out and craft basic wooden swords and shields,then dip the swords in gasoline,set them on fire and fight =) ....oh and also we joust with long sticks on bikes Smile
05-11-2012, 06:29,
I write a lot, not as much as I used to since I don't have a current theme to keep me in one place. Besides that I dabble in Historical European Martial Arts....own a fencing longsword and what not. If you have never tried it you should, it is really awesome!
14-11-2012, 06:33,
Blacksmithing here. I'm nowhere near where I'd like to be, but I hope to get their within my lifetime. I've never made a sword, for any of you who may be curious; but working my way up there.
[Image: tawm.png]
25-11-2012, 07:33,
i have studyed medieval weapontry for several years and am very into medieval based games