Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact [email protected]

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy/medieval-related hobbies?
18-12-2012, 10:33,
RE: Fantasy/medieval-related hobbies?
Since my 30th birthday i own a real size longsword. It is carbonized steal
and if sharpen its battle ready. was quite difficult to get through cutoms

I had to prove that its not a weapon but decoration. FOOLED THEM !!
21-12-2012, 04:15,
Lol, should I be scared?
21-12-2012, 23:20, (This post was last modified: 21-12-2012, 23:20 by meffistoe1979.)
no its hanging on the wall but in case of mayan end of the world crap i'm rdy
02-01-2013, 05:32,
Picking myself up one of these soon.

02-01-2013, 16:17,
AMAZING clip how many hours did you actually work on it ?
03-01-2013, 03:22,
(02-01-2013, 16:17)meffistoe1979 Wrote: AMAZING clip how many hours did you actually work on it ?

I didn't make this, a fella by the name of Robert Stokewood made the buckler. I'm just buying one; would love to learn how to smith but then I probably wouldn't have enough time to have fun with anything I made! Tongue
09-07-2013, 14:28,
I'm a live-action role-player and a Viking re-enactor. I've been known to dabble in a bit of simple weapon and costume making at times.
09-07-2013, 19:53,
So, in my case it's a general interest in the historical era: European (especially German) history in the High Middle Ages (900-1300 roughly speaking) but I tend to like everything pre-gunpowder and post-roman. I'm owning quite some books about the Holy Roman Empire, the Teutonic Order, and some about medieval warfare.
I love to watch TV documenteries about medieval life in general or crusades (simply because there are some about it.)
Then of course games related to medieval or fantasy stuff (Mount&Blade, Chivalry, Gloria Victis Tongue, I also liked Medieval 2: Total War but sadly could not play since I suck at RTS ^^)

In my professional life I do quite some medieval related 3D modelings (like the German imperial crown of which I'm very proud Tongue).

In our vacations my wife and me use to travel to old cities or castles that or historically relevant. We have just been to Aachen, Germany to visit the so-called throne of Charlemagne (though it was build roughly 150 years after he died).

I was also interested in Reenactment but I think it would be too expensive for me.
10-07-2013, 22:14,
Re: RE: Fantasy/medieval-related hobbies?
(18-12-2012, 10:33)meffistoe1979 Wrote: Since my 30th birthday i own a real size longsword. It is carbonized steal
and if sharpen its battle ready. was quite difficult to get through cutoms

I had to prove that its not a weapon but decoration. FOOLED THEM !!

Got a general interest in history. Got some antique weaponry in my house aswell as decoration. I hang a flail/mace in my hallway, clearly visable through my frontdoor window. Never seen those Jehova withness ppl since and the ups man keeps a clear distence when delivering a package i have to sign. So fun the see they think I might be Hanibal Lektor hehe

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 4 Beta
11-07-2013, 11:11,
I make sweet sweet love with my medieval maiden under the light of a shimmering candle which disperses after the heat of our love makes it feel cold as the hearth of the devil himself. And in the darkness a new light is born in the womb of my beloved maiden.