Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact [email protected]

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy/medieval-related hobbies?
09-08-2014, 13:35,
RE: Fantasy/medieval-related hobbies?
(30-09-2013, 19:53)Benseine Wrote:
(30-09-2013, 18:38)Siegbert Wrote:
(30-09-2013, 10:28)laki Wrote: swiming and playing football Smile

So like medieval swimming and medieval football? Big Grin

Medieval football at some point had the goals couple of miles apart and two hordes of fighting hooligans try to kick the ball to the goal. Football was banned by several kings. Would be awesome if this was in GV Big Grin

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I8190N met Tapatalk 4

hurling similar to this is still played in couple places in cornwall, the shop keepers have to board up the windows. Big Grin
10-08-2014, 00:46, (This post was last modified: 07-03-2015, 14:37 by bartold.)
The one in the middle.
[Image: 944740_497109807050133_1801681229_n.jpg?...ef6b575873]
PM Manager, Designer

If you'd have any problem, please send us logs (Steam\SteamApps\common\Gloria Victis\gv_Data\output_log.txt
OR
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\LocalLow\Black Eye Games Sp z o o_\Gloria Victis) to [email protected] with a problem description.
10-08-2014, 14:07,
Good pic Cool
14-08-2014, 10:46, (This post was last modified: 14-08-2014, 10:48 by baronandy.)
the guy on the left look like a real madevil weaponsmith XD so make some german longswords for high money donators , so maybe someone can say one day gloria victis saved my life i could defeat the burgler in my house with the german longsword XD

are you all do mace fighting in real life ??? arent swords like super dangerous even in an armor to fight against other people ?? a hammer can injure your leg but with swords oooo
14-08-2014, 15:19, (This post was last modified: 14-08-2014, 15:25 by bartold.)
Guy on the left never made any weapon, but he used to be armoursmith - close Smile

Well, we fight with swords, hammers (not Warhammer style, but Medieval ones, looks like a pick), maces and halberds/glaives. Of course they can hurt, strong hit "turns the light off" Smile You can end vomiting through your helmet's mask or with broken bones (even backbone), but most of guys never experience serious injuries, I would even say that it is safer than playing football/soccer. Modern armours replicas are thicker than Medieval ones, so they don't break - and we use blunt swords and axes, no stabbing allowed and of course we don't fight to death - there are judges who stop the fight if something goes wrong. Usually they stop on time Smile

BTW
The guy on the left has very funny shield - ideal for punching Smile And the other guy is in Poland National Team - he usually fight with the heaviest mace I've ever seen. First shot turns the light off, second knocks down. We don't know what happens after the third Smile
PM Manager, Designer

If you'd have any problem, please send us logs (Steam\SteamApps\common\Gloria Victis\gv_Data\output_log.txt
OR
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\LocalLow\Black Eye Games Sp z o o_\Gloria Victis) to [email protected] with a problem description.
14-08-2014, 22:20,
"and of course we don't fight to death"

lol didnt expected that XD i personally just play paintball but sounds funny too. its always a good idea to be on the fresh air when you make sport and if some adrenallin is involved.

do you made any videos of developer battles XD would defenetly watch it