Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
"Server Under Maintenance"/logging in/downloading errors solution!
25-05-2015, 18:13,
RE: "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

A lot of our players have problems with logging in, server maintenance or broken textures. We couldn't reproduce it as neither any team member or tester occured an issue like this, but we really want to fix these problems so our players will be able to play the game they supported. The biggest problem is that in most of cases people reporting bugs doesn't even send us log files, so we don't really know what to do in order to fix these bugs.

We would like to ask for your help. Any single person, who suffers issues like those I mentioned and is willing to help - please contact me via private message and I will share my nick on Skype. I will ask these people, who'll contact me, to send us log files and, if it will be necessary, the whole game folder, so we will be able to track and fix the bugs.

We know that fixing it won't take just 20 minutes so please, before offering your help consider if you will be able to sacrifice for us some of your precious time. In reward for efforts the people who help us will receive an account upgrade (or an additional account if they'll choose so).

Please be patient and thank you for support!
PR Manager, Designer

If you'd have any problem, please send us logs (Steam\SteamApps\common\Gloria Victis\gv_Data\output_log.txt
OR
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\LocalLow\Black Eye Games Sp z o o_\Gloria Victis) to support@gloriavictisgame.com with a problem description.
01-06-2015, 03:16,
Hi Bartold I tried PMing you but it says something about a quota being met. I would like to help solve this problem as I haven't been able to play the game yet.
Revenant Knight
01-06-2015, 14:28,
Ah yeah, my inbox was full. You can PM me now.
PR Manager, Designer

If you'd have any problem, please send us logs (Steam\SteamApps\common\Gloria Victis\gv_Data\output_log.txt
OR
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\LocalLow\Black Eye Games Sp z o o_\Gloria Victis) to support@gloriavictisgame.com with a problem description.
28-06-2015, 20:51,
For anyone having troubles with downloading the game using launcher, here is the torrent link for a full client:
http://static.gloriavictisgame.com/updat...is.torrent
PR Manager, Designer

OR
02-07-2015, 17:37,
Is this problem actual again? It shows me server is still on maintance (the whole day)
02-07-2015, 17:49, (This post was last modified: 02-07-2015, 17:53 by bartold.)
Please let me know what IP you have in SystemConfig.ini - if this:
Quote:ServerIP=178.33.66.33
then please send us your logs ("save log files" in launcher) with an issue decription to support@gloriavictisgame.com. If it's not the IP I pasted, please paste it and try. If it won't happen, please send logs as well and we will see what can be done. Thanks for your patience!
PR Manager, Designer

OR
02-07-2015, 18:51, (This post was last modified: 02-07-2015, 19:38 by Vargann.)
lol it was set to ServerIP=localhost Oo

i changed it manualy but it dont work too.

logs sent

so fact is, the server is up and ppl are playing?
02-07-2015, 23:06,
Ok fixed. What i have done:

i changed the ip in SystemConfig.ini from ServerIP=localhost to ServerIP=178.33.66.33 . This didnt work at all, but Jan told me it could be a Firewall issue. So i have set a new rule on my Firewall which allows GV to launch (launcher and gv.exe).
This worked for me.

Later!Wink
03-07-2015, 00:38, (This post was last modified: 03-07-2015, 00:38 by bartold.)
Great, have fun in game!

(02-07-2015, 18:51)Vargann Wrote: so fact is, the server is up and ppl are playing?

Except the maintenances, servers are always up. Smile
PR Manager, Designer

OR
10-07-2015, 01:11,
RE: "Server Under Maintenance"/logging in/downloading errors solution!
Hello guys.

I'm getting this error each time I open the game. I still can play it, but when I try to close it kinda crashes and closes by itself.

"Oops!
The game crashed.
The crash report folder named "2015-07-10_004628" next to the game executable.
It would be great if you'd send it to the developer of the game!"

Note that it's the date and hour the crash happens.
Well, hope I could help somehow. Keep the awesome work.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)