Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
"Server Under Maintenance"/logging in/downloading errors solution!
10-07-2015, 11:48,
RE: "Server Under Maintenance"/logging in/downloading errors solution!
Thanks for report. Smile
PR Manager, Designer

If you'd have any problem, please send us logs (Steam\SteamApps\common\Gloria Victis\gv_Data\output_log.txt
OR
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\LocalLow\Black Eye Games Sp z o o_\Gloria Victis) to support@gloriavictisgame.com with a problem description.
11-07-2015, 18:07,
Hey Devs of what I think will be an excellent game if I could ever get to playing it. I got the $15 pack yesterday and here is what is preventing from playing:

Problem 1: Steam refuses to acknowledge the game on my game list (known issue moved on) - Hope a fix for this comes soon, but no real hurry.

Problem 2: I download the launcher.exe and install it, go to download the actual game and when I get to file 111 it stops and says failed to download and gives me the option to retry, abort, and re-download the entire thing. So for few times I got this I hit retry. I would start over checking that the files were downloaded and then when it got to file 111 it stopped again. So then I tried the re-download all and it appears to work until I get to file 111 and it stops again. At this point I got on the forms and looked for trouble shooting tips. I found a few and with them in hand I uninstalled the game re-downloaded the launcher and started again in new folder not in the programs folder. Same thing happened. So I came back to the forums and now I have a 3rd problem.

Problem 3: Every link from this thread that gets you a new client or the entire game in one package is dead.

Of course while writing this the stupid launcher get past file 111 and I'm now on file 168. But I would still like to make this issue known for anyone else struggling with file 111.

Possible things that fixed this for me - I uninstalled and reinstalled the launcher but instead of creating yet another new folder I put it in the same one as the last launcher. I also turned off my antivirus, which I forgot was running, though it's never given me trouble in the past with game installing. I also went to the programs parents to tell on it, that's what truly fixed it Wink
11-07-2015, 20:12, (This post was last modified: 11-07-2015, 20:47 by Johnjoss.)
Hey where is the other launcher? ERROR download. Server maintenance? I can't enter the game. I can't register

Logs - Empty

http://i59.tinypic.com/i6gfpl.jpg

Game-gv_Data

GVLauncher_Data

Attached Files
.txt   output_log.txt (Size: 22.25 KB / Downloads: 1)
.txt   output_log.txt (Size: 9.03 KB / Downloads: 0)
11-07-2015, 21:29,
Thanks for report Zinth, it's great that you could overcome your issue. I hope you will have fun!
Johnjoss - please tell me what you can see in SystemConfig.ini file (by default it's located in Program Files\Gloria Victis\GVLauncher_Data\game\gv_Data\Data)? There should be: "ServerIP=178.33.66.33".
PR Manager, Designer

If you'd have any problem, please send us logs (Steam\SteamApps\common\Gloria Victis\gv_Data\output_log.txt
OR
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\LocalLow\Black Eye Games Sp z o o_\Gloria Victis) to support@gloriavictisgame.com with a problem description.
11-07-2015, 21:55, (This post was last modified: 11-07-2015, 21:56 by Johnjoss.)
Bartold there is ServerIP=178.33.66.33
11-07-2015, 23:47,
Ok, please make sure that no antivir software or firewall blocks GV.
PR Manager, Designer

OR
12-07-2015, 00:07,
Bartold is for my firewall. Thx Bartold!

But for play, I have to disable the firewall?
12-07-2015, 00:18,
You can add GV to exceptions in firewall settings, it should work then. Thanks for your patience and have fun!
PR Manager, Designer

OR
12-07-2015, 01:05,
I add GV to exceptions in firewall, and dont work :/ I dont know why. For play i need to disabled the firewall. Thx Bartold for your help
28-07-2015, 21:30,
I can't find GV on my avg OR windows firewall list